Arizona Tremor Owners thread.

Been waiting on my Afe rebel exhaust for a while now 😵‍💫😵‍💫

Email from the folks said early October!! Can’t wait

2/18/22 with San Tan only a confirmation email and a dear John email in April. Last I N checked with my sales guy I’m priority 2 but nowadays, it doesn’t really mean much
I ordered 2/3 from santan as well and got my vin 8/18 with a build date of 9/19. We'll see how true that holds. I'm in chandler.

I ordered 2/3 from santan as well and got my vin 8/18 with a build date of 9/19. We'll see how true that holds. I'm in chandler.
Got the same email and was bumped up to 9/12 from 9/19 for whatever reason (not complaining at all LOL) hope we will get our rig soon!!!

Got the same email and was bumped up to 9/12 from 9/19 for whatever reason (not complaining at all LOL) hope we will get our rig soon!!!
Nice! I just upgraded my membership here, hope I didn't jinx myself LOL. Last few weeks will feel like the longest I'm sure.

Nice! I just upgraded my membership here, hope I didn't jinx myself LOL. Last few weeks will feel like the longest I'm sure.
I’m just happy to get a build date and a VIN…I was getting worry that my order will get stuck with the 180k orders that I last saw back in July. I think it’s will still be around 90k orders being cancelled at this rate smh…

I’m just happy to get a build date and a VIN…I was getting worry that my order will get stuck with the 180k orders that I last saw back in July. I think it’s will still be around 90k orders being cancelled at this rate smh…
Same here. I had decided the night before that I may as well put in my order for a 2023 since I probably wouldn't get my '22 order picked up this late in the year then the next day I got my email from ford.

Same here. I had decided the night before that I may as well put in my order for a 2023 since I probably wouldn't get my '22 order picked up this late in the year then the next day I got my email from ford.
Have you started a mod list yet?

Shopping around and getting price quote for ppf and tint, hopefully I can get a PCO to help pay for them lol

Have you started a mod list yet?

Shopping around and getting price quote for ppf and tint, hopefully I can get a PCO to help pay for them lol
4" BDS lift, 37" tires, 18" black rhino wheels, AMP Research steps, larger fuel tank, and bedliner. Might add the warn winch but not sure yet. The lift, wheels/tires & steps will be done as soon as it arrives, though.

Just drove by a black tremor getting on US60 from Rural, and passed a silver tremor on the 101 going south (just north of the 202 loop) - any of you guys on here? Always nice seeing other Tremor brothers around town!

I drive by them all the time and none bother to look my way.

AMB Tremor here in the Gilbert area! Send a few Tremor asking this area a couple times, good to know some of you are out this way.

AMB Tremor here in the Gilbert area! Send a few Tremor asking this area a couple times, good to know some of you are out this way.
I’ll be watching for ya. @Accuracy International I believe is in Gilbert, and I was, but now a little more SE out in Queen Creek.

Back