Amp power running boards for 22s not compatible

Al_Mo

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
‘22 F350 Tremor
Just heard from a shop that Amp power running boards are not compatible with the 22 Super duty’s. It has something to do with the OBD port and Amp is working on the issue. Not sure if anyone has had any luck with there 22s and the AMp power running boards? Or if anyone has heard the same?

AM

yikes. I was considering getting them since my 22 running boards are too high for my wife. She liked the height of the raptor's so was looking to get something that would. work.

yikes. I was considering getting them since my 22 running boards are too high for my wife. She liked the height of the raptor's so was looking to get something that would. work.
Yea man. I found out after the fact that I ordered them. And sold my tremor running boards. Now I’m stuck jumping in and out of my truck. Lol

Just heard from a shop that Amp power running boards are not compatible with the 22 Super duty’s. It has something to do with the OBD port and Amp is working on the issue. Not sure if anyone has had any luck with there 22s and the AMp power running boards? Or if anyone has heard the same?

AM
Wow, thank you. I ordered a set but didn't pay for it. It's sitting at the shop with my suspension for a truck i don't have yet. Definitely telling them to sell to someone else. If things change in the future, i reconsider then.

Did they inform you if they are intending to engineer them to work with the 2022 MY trucks?

I guess I do
Did you install yourself or have it done at a shop? My 22 is a month or so out and planned to get these until i read this post. THEN, i saw your miracle, as we know it wouldn't be true without the video, and have hope again.

Did you install yourself or have it done at a shop? My 22 is a month or so out and planned to get these until i read this post. THEN, i saw your miracle, as we know it wouldn't be true without the video, and have hope again.
shop install

What are you selling them for? what did you get to replace them?
I don't even know what these things cost?

Let me talk to my salemen and I can give you a price -- I would hate to overprice them, I want them gone.

I swapped them for the tremor boards.

I don't even know what these things cost?

Let me talk to my salemen and I can give you a price -- I would hate to overprice them, I want them gone.

I swapped them for the tremor boards.
they were a $999 option. Funny thing is, I am trying to go the other way. I want to get the power boards and drop the tremor boards.

Back