After 20 years I'm back!

TheTimber

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
'22 F350 6.7
Current Ride #2
'18 RS7
It's been about 20 years since I last owned a "real" truck but after a long hiatus, I'm rejoining the fold! Order a '22 F350 Platinum Tremor 6.7, Carb. Gray on 8/17. Built 10/6 and should be arriving sometime in the next 2 to 3 weeks. Ever since I could walk, I've lusted after a big Ford but in high school I could only muster enough $ for a small rwd Toyota mini truck. Long story short, between then and now I was distracted by other car stuff but had a moment of deep reflection earlier this year when my inner child told my adult self "you dumb a** get a f*** truck". Couldn't argue with myself after that.

Been creeping around the forum, learning and laughing for the better part of the year. Massive amount of good information and fun banter here so much appreciated to all the knowledgeable members who have unknowingly helped me understand the ins and outs of the Tremor platform.

I'm working on a build plan with a local shop and will provide details in the build thread once the rig arrives.

It's been about 20 years since I last owned a "real" truck but after a long hiatus, I'm rejoining the fold! Order a '22 F350 Platinum Tremor 6.7, Carb. Gray on 8/17. Built 10/6 and should be arriving sometime in the next 2 to 3 weeks. Ever since I could walk, I've lusted after a big Ford but in high school I could only muster enough $ for a small rwd Toyota mini truck. Long story short, between then and now I was distracted by other car stuff but had a moment of deep reflection earlier this year when my inner child told my adult self "you dumb a** get a f*** truck". Couldn't argue with myself after that.

Been creeping around the forum, learning and laughing for the better part of the year. Massive amount of good information and fun banter here so much appreciated to all the knowledgeable members who have unknowingly helped me understand the ins and outs of the Tremor platform.

I'm working on a build plan with a local shop and will provide details in the build thread once the rig arrives.
WELCOME~! ... great job listening to that inner child!!!

I lust after the Maranello in your avatar!! One of my all time favorite cars so don't be afraid to share some pics with us while you wait for your Tremor!!!

Welcome!!

my order is similar, 22 F350 Carbonized, currently shipped and in route to the dealer. Welcome to the Forum.

Congrats on coming back to the fold. My return was from about 20 years as well. I bought a 2001 Chevy 1500 for my wife to drive. I had a 1990 F250 4x4 (loved that truck). Well 6 years later the F250 was sold as part of the divorce settlement and so I drove the Chevy another 14 years. About 3 months ago it came time to say good by to the "little" truck. I went right back to the F250 FX4. Feels just right. Would have liked to make it a Tremor but it wasn't meant to be. But I'm very happy with the FX4. Just need 35's on it.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum @TheTimber 🍻 Glad you finally decided to join us 😁 Congrats on your order!

Feed the child - feed the child! :)

Welcome to the show!

Now if you could've gone back 20 years to 2001 and got a F350 with a 7.3 diesel. Just sayin

f3380a987b_800.jpg

Back