Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Keep Stock

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • 35 with other rims with suggesitons

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • 37 with other rims with suggestions

Votes: 24 41.4%

• Total voters
Thanks for the photos. I don't want a lift but THINK I want 37's to fill that gap a little. Can you share wheel size, offset, tire size? Finding good pics of 37's without a lift isn't as easy as I would hope.
Falken Wildpeak RT 37x12.5x18 on a Method 18x9 +18 offset. So far no rubbing on a complete stick suspension (MY 2020).

Falken Wildpeak RT 37x12.5x18 on a Method 18x9 +18 offset. So far no rubbing on a complete stick suspension (MY 2020).
Thanks a million Jmart233! I saw once where a couple of people posted the info on theirs but couldn't find it again. I'll have mine fitted to that size when it arrives. I think it looks great without messing with a lift. Hopefully will work on the '23

Everything is finally on after a huge tire rim debacle. Nice little Father’s Day gift here
IMG_1724.jpeg
IMG_1727.jpeg
IMG_1722.jpeg
IMG_1729.jpeg

Everything is finally on after a huge tire rim debacle. Nice little Father’s Day gift here

What was the debacle? Looks good

What was the debacle? Looks good
Nothing terrible or wrong with the set up. Just stupid logistics issues. One rim came damaged. Had to order others so had to postpone the wheel and tire install. Had an appointment at Walmart (where I bought tires) for Friday, went at 6pm and they told me their tire machine broke. Had to go to the next town Walmart the next day and waited around for 3 hrs for them to tell me they couldn’t do it that day. So opted to not wait for Walmart to get their road hazard warranty. Had a local tire shop install everything. Then when taking the OEM rims off they deflated them and left the tires on the rims and when Intook them out of the truck later I scuffed one of the rims. Needless to say it just took time and patience I was not willing to wait for as a result no road hazard warranty. Probably don’t need it with 10 ply tires. But then I say it and will likely need it.

You guys think 37” nitto ridge grapplers on method nv305 18x9 +18 offset will fit on a stock height 2023 tremor? Any rubbing or trimming needed? Thanks

You guys think 37” nitto ridge grapplers on method nv305 18x9 +18 offset will fit on a stock height 2023 tremor? Any rubbing or trimming needed? Thanks
I would do a level. I did a 2" rough country and it came with the track bar relocator. ($150 I think) Was pretty easy I did it in a few hours. That included the test drives to center the steering wheel back up. I'm gonna try 37's with the rims you're talking about. The rear is still almost an inch and a half taller so looks good.

Attachments

• 20230617_073910.jpg
    20230617_073910.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 243
  • 20230617_140256.jpg
    20230617_140256.jpg
    406.6 KB · Views: 242
You guys think 37” nitto ridge grapplers on method nv305 18x9 +18 offset will fit on a stock height 2023 tremor? Any rubbing or trimming needed? ThankI sugge
Thanks Moose. That looks fantastic. Can you confirm the leveling kit, rim size/offset and tire size? I’m looking to pick up my second Tremor, a white 2023 and I will do something like this
Carli Commuter 2.5/3.5 kit.
Black Rhino Alpha 18x9 0mm offset. Midnight Blue.
Falken Wildpeak AT3W 37x12.5x18
I purchased my Carli kit from CJC and they were still shipping with the Fox shocks. If ordered from Carli the commuter now comes with Carli made shocks. My Mudflaps rubbed so I took them off.

Attachments

• IMG_1748.png
    IMG_1748.png
    385.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I purchased my Carli kit from CJC and they were still shipping with the Fox shocks. If ordered from Carli the commuter now comes with Carli made shocks. My Mudflaps rubbed so I took them off.
Can you confirm overall height after this setup? How's the new ride quality?

Can you confirm overall height after this setup? How's the new ride quality?
Ride quality is very nice. I will say that it doesn’t take all of the California Concrete slabs out of the rear end but it does soften them and it does provide far superior travel and a more luxury ride and planted and more confident feel in the truck. Plan to tow in July. Will have to see how that goes. My wife jokes with me about the old commercial …she asks if it feels “grounded to the ground.”

I just did almost the same thing but with my 13.5 wide tires I have a pretty decent rub on the back side
of the front fenders while turning in/out a driveway with an angle and the suspension compresses.

Carli Backcountry level
18x8.5 wheels w/ 0 offset
37x13.5 Falken Wildpeak RT
Currently running with 45# in the fronts and 40# in the rears.

Ride wise its amazingly better! I just now got to figure out how to trim the necessary parts because the
rubbing occurs at the painted portion of the tremor specific fender flares.

What did you decide on?

Back