• 37 with other rims with suggestions

Votes: 24 41.4%

• Total voters

Moose

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F-250 Tremor 7.3L Stone Gray
I have a Carli Commuter 2.5" lift going in. Anyone have seen these Black Rhino Madness rims with a Stone Grey? Are the colors off and do you think they would clash? Looking for thoughts and photos and any images of this rim and these tires in both sizes if possible. Thanks in advance for the discussion and any recommendations!

1685814546698.png

I have a Carli Commuter 2.5" lift going in. Anyone have seen these Black Rhino Madness rims with a Stone Grey? Are the colors off and do you think they would clash? Looking for thoughts and photos and any images of this rim and these tires in both sizes if possible. Thanks in advance for the discussion and any recommendations!

View attachment 122013
Get whatever you want! I am eager to know the ride quality improvement as this is on my list. Carli commuter 37s on 17s vs stock. Please let us know! Excited to see photos

Get whatever you want! I am eager to know the ride quality improvement as this is on my list. Carli commuter 37s on 17s vs stock. Please let us know! Excited to see photos
that’s great advice!

It depends on how important carrying a matching spare is ..
I thought there was a way to carry the 35” below deck by relocating something…. Hmm. Was thinking I could limp home or to a tire shop. Don’t find myself too far off the pavement most days. Thanks for the thoughts.

I like the Madness rims. I haven't seen them in person, but the directional pattern around the lip looks good. Gives it a little distinction compared to the Method 704s, which are fairly popular.

I ran around with a Backcountry 2.5 lift with stock tires and wheels for about 6 months. It didn't look bad. But swapping wheels and going with 37s looked better to me.

37's with whatever wheels you like! Carli commuter kit to level and give proper tire clearance! No bad option, but the truck looks right with 37's.

Have you seen the new Black Rhino Alpha wheels? It might be a little too busy compared to the Madness wheel. They are offered in an 18x9 with a 0mm offset and only weigh 35lbs.

blackrhino-alpha-wheels.jpg

37s all the way. IMO 35s look small on this beast.

37s. Wont be going back to 35s.. better ride quality with extra tire and fills it in much better. Im running 37s on 18s with carli pintop. 23mpg highway (flat) 17.5 around town

I’m a big fan of 37s as well. Running mine with 18” Methods and the fully kitted Carli suspension.

I’ve made a purchase! I’ll be posting after it’s all installed. Lift in the 14th shoes go on later that week. I’ve followed most of the votes.
Have you seen the new Black Rhino Alpha wheels? It might be a little too busy compared to the Madness wheel. They are offered in an 18x9 with a 0mm offset and only weigh 35lbs.

View attachment 122165
ordered these!!!! In midnight blue. With Falken 37. Photos to come.

I had to just see what it might look like on my truck color. I think this is bigger tires and lift than I will have but it gives me the color ideas. I just did a quick clip art pasting. Real photos inbound in just over a week.

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 2.40.00 PM.png

Go with 37s! You will not regret it.

Just installed 37s on a stock setup. No rubbing
Thanks for the photos. I don't want a lift but THINK I want 37's to fill that gap a little. Can you share wheel size, offset, tire size? Finding good pics of 37's without a lift isn't as easy as I would hope.

Thanks for the photos. I don't want a lift but THINK I want 37's to fill that gap a little. Can you share wheel size, offset, tire size? Finding good pics of 37's without a lift isn't as easy as I would hope.
Might try BFG KO2s or K03s. They run a little small compared to other brands. I have 37s in the KO2. They measure just over 35" on the truck.

Latest Discussions

Back