22 Platinum Ambient Cup Holders

JHForman812

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 lariat ultimate
I ordered from Tasca last night only to have my order canceled today. If anyone has any leads on these parts it would be greatly appreciated.

@OTG-Tremor-CG has made a suggestion of a dealer, going to my local dealer is what I did. I would say going to your local dealer your order wont get cancelled. My suggestion is either call tasca, or fairway, and ask when they will be getting them back in if this is who you want to order from. Everyone who has placed an order lately has had theirs cancelled instead of getting to go on back order status.

OTG-Tremor-CG

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU Rubicon Hard Rock - Tank
@OTG-Tremor-CG has made a suggestion of a dealer, going to my local dealer is what I did. I would say going to your local dealer your order wont get cancelled. My suggestion is either call tasca, or fairway, and ask when they will be getting them back in if this is who you want to order from. Everyone who has placed an order lately has had theirs cancelled instead of getting to go on back order status.
Fairway Ford in Ohio is a good source too. They also sell OEM parts on Amazon and eBay

JHForman812

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 lariat ultimate
Fairway Ford in Ohio is a good source too. They also sell OEM parts on Amazon and eBay
I believe fairway has been cancelling peoples orders too. I have talked to nate a few times(ordered perimeter plus from him it was wrong so a new one is being shipped), I would call and ask if he will let you wait on back order instead of cancelling. Or call him and see if theres a different part number for the 2020/21 or 21 F150.

Thunder

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F-250 Lariat
I believe fairway has been cancelling peoples orders too. I have talked to nate a few times(ordered perimeter plus from him it was wrong so a new one is being shipped), I would call and ask if he will let you wait on back order instead of cancelling. Or call him and see if theres a different part number for the 2020/21 or 21 F150.
Have you installed the perimeter plus alarm add on? 2022 Tremor? Or 21? Any insight and recommendations? Rhx

JHForman812

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 lariat ultimate
Have you installed the perimeter plus alarm add on? 2022 Tremor? Or 21? Any insight and recommendations? Rhx
The 21 should be very easy and even a 22 that has Sync 3, the 22 with sync 4 is different. I took my whole dash apart to get to the gateway module only to find out the connector/alarm I was sent was wrong. I called Nate hes taking care of it. Ill hopefully get the perimeter plus installed Saturday maybe(if it gets shipped today), I am also adding the hill descent control button while im back in there.

RyanR

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2002 F250 Crew Cab 4x4
Do the part numbers listed give you the Tremor on the bottom of the cup holder? Or are they just the outer ring?

Avslash

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 KR Tremor
Interesting that Tasca cancelled orders. They contacted me and asked if I wished to leave the order open. When I responded in the affirmative, they sent me a confirmation of that.

NDakboom

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Do the part numbers listed give you the Tremor on the bottom of the cup holder? Or are they just the outer ring?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211124-140147_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211124-140147_Chrome.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 15

Thunder

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F-250 Lariat
The 21 should be very easy and even a 22 that has Sync 3, the 22 with sync 4 is different. I took my whole dash apart to get to the gateway module only to find out the connector/alarm I was sent was wrong. I called Nate hes taking care of it. Ill hopefully get the perimeter plus installed Saturday maybe(if it gets shipped today), I am also adding the hill descent control button while im back in there.
I was wanting to purchase an alarm for my 22 and tried aftermarket but it didn’t work with my 22 and sync 4. They said they need to update it for our 22s

Reactions: ccw
Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge