22 Platinum Ambient Cup Holders

Big_Ed

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
USAR Retired/Disabled
Current Ride
N/A
Must be on one of those boats sitting off the coast out in CA. Stupid and makes no sense to me why all of a sudden, we cannot offload boats.

OTG-Tremor-CG

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU Rubicon Hard Rock - Tank
anybody wanna guess what harness ill be building next ? View attachment 39167
its the dually light bar
Super Duty OEM Marker Light Assembly - 3 Red Light Bar

The ONE Factory - FORD MODIFICATION EVERY Powerstroke OWNER NEEDS [WATCH THIS!!!] - YouTube

Part Numbers

1. Ford Marker Light Assembly - 3 Red Light Bar - HC3Z-13A613-C

2. Motorcraft Wiring Pigtail WPT - 1314 - 8U2Z-14S411-ACC

PNP would work so much better than the wiring pigtail

Note: There is a guy in Pennsylvania who has a 95% PNP wiring harness for this application.

OTG-Tremor-CG

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
John, build us a harness to allow the mirror lights to blink with the signals :)
I thought there was already a solution to this? isnt it a module? also another thing im working on(this is all as time/money allows), im working on adding the easy entry handles to the rear doors like our front door have.
Have not seen the mirror lights to work like turn signals, but a different OEM style wiring harness to get the mirror lights to operate while the truck is moving and or with the engine shut off.

Super Duty OEM Telescoping Trailer Tow Mirror SPOT LIGHTS

2017-2021 FORD F150 F250 F350 F450 F550 Trucks | Mirror Spot Light **EASY** MODIFICATION | - YouTube

JHForman812

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 lariat ultimate
Have not seen the mirror lights to work like turn signals, but a different OEM style wiring harness to get the mirror lights to operate while the truck is moving and or with the engine shut off.

Super Duty OEM Telescoping Trailer Tow Mirror SPOT LIGHTS

2017-2021 FORD F150 F250 F350 F450 F550 Trucks | Mirror Spot Light **EASY** MODIFICATION | - YouTube

I believe hes wanting the parking lights built into the mirrors to flash as turn signals, I have figured out how it works but theres no way to be plug and play.

OTG-Tremor-CG

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
I believe hes wanting the parking lights built into the mirrors to flash as turn signals, I have figured out how it works but theres no way to be plug and play.
If I correctly recall from watching the YouTube video, the OEM 'style' wiring harness he built for the mirrors is to get the mirror light to work as a SPOT LIGHT......and to work while the truck is moving and or the engine turned off.

JHForman812

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 lariat ultimate
Super Duty OEM Marker Light Assembly - 3 Red Light Bar

The ONE Factory - FORD MODIFICATION EVERY Powerstroke OWNER NEEDS [WATCH THIS!!!] - YouTube

Part Numbers

1. Ford Marker Light Assembly - 3 Red Light Bar - HC3Z-13A613-C

2. Motorcraft Wiring Pigtail WPT - 1314 - 8U2Z-14S411-ACC

PNP would work so much better than the wiring pigtail

Note: There is a guy in Pennsylvania who has a 95% PNP wiring harness for this application.

I exhausted this to death, theres almost no way to make this 100% plug and play. so I dont want to copy someone elses design. I am busy enough with the cup holder harness lol. I was going to make a plug and play that hooked into the license plate lights but the problem is you can only get 1 side of connector not both so making a T harness is not possible.

JHForman812

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 lariat ultimate
If I correctly recall from watching the YouTube video, the OEM 'style' wiring harness he built for the mirrors is to get the mirror light to work as a SPOT LIGHT......and to work while the truck is moving and or the engine turned off.

I thought this was what was being asked for me to make

MiTremor906

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 AMB F250 7.3 Lariat
Couple pictures from my install for the lighted cups. Once a video is made, a lot of this will be more clear.

NOTE: If you have push button start, the truck won't start with the key fob plug removed.
20211119_154922.jpg

Trimming required to fit lights:
20211119_155453.jpg

The 6 tabs (4 circled below) for the cup holder fingers need to be bent down as seen in this photo. This is required to align them with the holes in the cup holder. If you flip this piece over and look at the cup holder it will make more sense.
20211119_160135.jpg

Final product:
20211122_155440.jpg

OTG-Tremor-CG

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
I thought this was what was being asked for me to make

I'm not certain. In Post # 188, you mentioned -----> "parking lights built into the mirrors to flash as turn signals". Maybe I am mixed up. Please Advise / Confirm.

JHForman812

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 lariat ultimate
I'm not certain. In Post # 188, you mentioned -----> "parking lights built into the mirrors to flash as turn signals". Maybe I am mixed up. Please Advise / Confirm.
@rayw72 When you asked about a mirror light harness which way were you talking about theres at least 2 ways I know about please help us out lol

Pizzaguy

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 F350 CC DRW Lariat
Couple pictures from my install for the lighted cups. Once a video is made, a lot of this will be more clear.

NOTE: If you have push button start, the truck won't start with the key fob plug removed.
View attachment 39675

Trimming required to fit lights:
View attachment 39669

The 6 tabs (4 circled below) for the cup holder fingers need to be bent down as seen in this photo. This is required to align them with the holes in the cup holder. If you flip this piece over and look at the cup holder it will make more sense.
View attachment 39671

Final product:
View attachment 39676
Thanks for the pics/info. Parts should be here this week. Just need a truck!

JHForman812

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 lariat ultimate
So has anyone gotten the light harness lately? I have exhausted the part numbers how do we not have a parts person on here lol I would like to know if the part number is different from 2019-2021

Pizzaguy

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 F350 CC DRW Lariat
I should have have mine sometime this week. It was backorder but did ship last Friday. I check the part # and let you know.

rdz418

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
First Responder
Police - retired
So has anyone gotten the light harness lately? I have exhausted the part numbers how do we not have a parts person on here lol I would like to know if the part number is different from 2019-2021
I got mine from Tasca, the end of last week.

JHForman812

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 lariat ultimate
anyone in here got a friend in the parts department that can check to see if the part number changed from 2019-2021? or the part number for 2021 F150 it might work too.

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge