22 7.3 leveling kit.

Tremor715

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2019 F150 lariat
I am looking for real world experience with a 1.5 to 2 inch additional leveling height on a 22 f250 7.3 tremor. Not looking to break the bank but am willing to pay for quality. Truck is a daily driver that hardly ever leaves the road. Want a kit that allows me to keep the axle centered and track bar within spec. Thanks in advance.

I am looking for real world experience with a 1.5 to 2 inch additional leveling height on a 22 f250 7.3 tremor. Not looking to break the bank but am willing to pay for quality. Truck is a daily driver that hardly ever leaves the road. Want a kit that allows me to keep the axle centered and track bar within spec. Thanks in advance.
I have had good luck on mine I went with a 3 inch rough country leveling kit and ended up with 37x12.5r18 falken at3w. I think it rides just as well as it did stock and looks great. The axle is re-centered with the track bar drop bracket. Get compliments on the truck all the time. I'm the same barely ever off road.

Love my BDS lift, proper setup, springs and arms.

I did exactly that. I have a hard time believing if I spent more $ I could be any happier. The difference is huge.

Attachments

• 20231225_151316.jpg
    20231225_151316.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 20231224_130437.jpg
    20231224_130437.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 127
  • falcon schock.jpg
    falcon schock.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 127

Is there a reason you didnt just get the entry level Carli kit that comes with the coils, brake lines, swaybar brackets, shocks, and track bar? It's something like $2200 all in once you add the track bar (so could have been cheaper if you'd stuck with the drop bracket in your parts list instead).

Your parts list looks to have cost you quite a bit more than that for basically no material gain.

Is there a reason you didnt just get the entry level Carli kit that comes with the coils, brake lines, swaybar brackets, shocks, and track bar? It's something like $2200 all in once you add the track bar (so could have been cheaper if you'd stuck with the drop bracket in your parts list instead).

Your parts list looks to have cost you quite a bit more than that for basically no material gain.
I believe the Falcon shocks are better. The One Up Radius drop bracket fix the truck from wandering giving you the necessary castor without adding shims. The Carli kit does not come with Steering stabilizer. You could use break line drop brackets and trade the Track bar bracket for a adjustable track bar.

What bds kit did you use? I don't see a tremor specific kit on the site.

pretty sure it is this one, it used to say Tremor specific but they changed their site.

I went with the AccuTune kit and the 2.0 fox. Love the truck, ride is awesome on our SoCal freeways and as a daily driver

How did the Falcons work with the coils? I ran Falcons on my Tundra and loved them. Looking at doing a Franklin lift myself to get the best from each kit.

Go to Kelderman website they have level kit and the components are high quality

Latest Discussions

Back