Tremoraholic
TOTM Winner
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250 Tremor 7.3 Lariat
Current Ride #2
2023 Xpore Roamer1, 2013 Jeep Rubicon 2dr
These trucks are waiting for chips! Yikes!
Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 1.20.50 PM.png

These trucks are waiting for chips! Yikes!View attachment 23540
Most of those white trucks look like low end work trucks. They probably pushed the high $$ Tremor, Lariat, King Ranch, Limited models to the front of the line! ;)

Most of those white trucks look like low end work trucks. They probably pushed the high $$ Tremor, Lariat, King Ranch, Limited models to the front of the line! ;)

Probably just a representation of the volume of each type. I'd bet Ford sells an order of magnitude more XL/XLT fleet trucks than they do Tremor/Lariat/KR's combined.

Will they be sold as 2021’s or 22’s. I guess in three more months they can sell them as 22’s.

Probably not since they announced the dash change and sync 4 in 22, was really surprised they decided to make that change when they were struggling to keep up with demand as it was, hindsight they probably regret it... Now I wonder when the real next gen will be coming out, 24 or 25 maybe?

Probably not since they announced the dash change and sync 4 in 22, was really surprised they decided to make that change when they were struggling to keep up with demand as it was, hindsight they probably regret it... Now I wonder when the real next gen will be coming out, 24 or 25 maybe?
I hope they leave the body style the same for awhile. I really like it. The new f150 doesn’t look as good as the previous generation.

Purchasing group at Ford Corporate.

Another in a long line of JIT failures.
If We are Critical Thinkers, We know Who to Thank for the shortage.....
A trail of errors and guesses made wrong since ealry 2020.
Sleepy Joe
A trail of errors and guesses made wrong since early 2020.

Back