HOT! 2027 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build Thread

Nope, not BS. That’s the way it is. Pick your brand. It’s called logistics. There is only room for a specific (2) number of full size trucks. It’s not an order from Chinazon.
I understand those logistics getting it to the other side of the country. Not so much when it’s a short hop away.
 
Look inside a convoy yard one day. You’ll understand when you do.
 
Look inside a convoy yard one day. You’ll understand when you do.
Probably not. My entire professional career has been logistics and complex mission planning where failures to perform, hit deadlines or accomplish promised tasks will likely get someone killed or seriously injured. I’m not the type that easily accepts nonsensical excuses like, have you seen a shipping yard. It’s the shipping yards job to ship. Their one job as the meme goes. So when a company says, they will deliver something at a certain time, then misses the mark, in my case by almost a month so far, it pisses me off and I don’t want to hear excuses, particularly when it’s a company that predates the occupation of Veracruz and has a net worth that rivals the GDP of some entire nation. Ford has had 123 years to iron out their shipping and delivery bro, come on. If I can receive a request on a Monday and have boots and gear on the ground in another country 8000 miles away by the following Thursday, I feel like the 7th largest auto maker on earth can figure out how to get my assembly line, mass produced truck to the dealership in a reasonable window.
 
My ordered truck arrived at the dealer last Friday night. I went to pick it up on Tuesday. They tried to lowball me on my trade. So I went to another dealer 30 min away that had one on the lot almost identical to the one I ordered and bought it the same afternoon for $6k less than the ordered dealer was trying to get me for. And the one that I ended up buying was an almost $2k more msrp.
 
Back
Top Bottom