HOT! 2027 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build Thread

Can you drop the picture in this thread?
Obviously I don't know 100% if this is it but it sure looks like it. According to the post, this was taken from some dealer video overview
 

Attachments

  • fb_img_1790023262330_9e3ab711815d8b02b0f92fdd947124fcaa5b6ddb.webp
    fb_img_1790023262330_9e3ab711815d8b02b0f92fdd947124fcaa5b6ddb.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
First Super Duty but fourth F-Series for me.

Truck: 2027 F-250 Lariat, 6.75' Box, Crew Cab
Engine: 7.3L Godzilla
Color: Glacier Gray
Packages/add ons: Tremor, Black Appearance, Lariat Ultimate, Baja Buckets, Carpet Delete, Engine Block Heater, 5th Wheel Prep, Roof Clearance Lights, Securicode, Upfitters, On-Board Scales, Power Running Boards, Digital Rearview Mirror
Ordered: 21SEP2026
Priority Code: 19
Status: Order Confirmed

Edit: Removed Digital Rearview Mirror today as I finally found a picture of one out in the wild and it is the most afterthought looking thing I've ever seen lol
I agree about the digital rearview mirror. I saw a picture of it on the Facebox and it looked terrible. Glad I did not get it.
 
If that is it, I agree it doesn't look good. Even then, I'm still hoping I can retrofit it onto my 2025. Gentex is the OEM for it and sells a generic kit, so maybe I can make it work.
 
Back
Top Bottom