2024 tremor protection

Stone55

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2024 f250
Hey all. Just picked up a 2024 and am looking at some protection for both the truck and my trailer for a cross country trip.

1st is the husky x-act for both front and back. Anyone have the rear liner without the storage box? It pops up on husky but says it won’t fit a 23/24 on Amazon.

2nd is a hood deflector looking at just doing the ford one with the SD logo. How wells this actually work/protect? Also how’s it hold up?
https://accessories.ford.com/super-duty-2023-lund-smoke-aeroskin-hood-protector

3rd are some wind deflectors/window rain gutters. I’m lost on these. Can’t decide a brand or stick on vs in channel. Anyone have recommendations for our year?

4th/ last thing is mud flaps. I’m curious how well OE works and if it’s worth it to go with the gator back for like 4x the price? What other options have yall used?

I appreciate the help.

My experience - hood deflector seems to work pretty well. I have one minute ding in the hood after two years and 53,000 miles. Others I’ve talked to without a deflector report significantly more dings and chips. I prefer in channel rain deflectors - don’t want long term adhesives on my paint. Other than that, I’d guess they all work the same (which is to say minimally, but they do look good). OE mudflaps work really well on my ‘22, for the price I wouldn’t bother with aftermarket.

My experience - hood deflector seems to work pretty well. I have one minute ding in the hood after two years and 53,000 miles. Others I’ve talked to without a deflector report significantly more dings and chips. I prefer in channel rain deflectors - don’t want long term adhesives on my paint. Other than that, I’d guess they all work the same (which is to say minimally, but they do look good). OE mudflaps work really well on my ‘22, for the price I wouldn’t bother with aftermarket.
Dope feedback brotha. Is your deflector a bolt on? The one I linked is a 3m. I’d rather bolt on but options are limited for now. Also any specific brand of in channel guards? Lastly just to make clear I don’t have any mudflaps atm but after a few gravel roads decided they will be needed lol

Dope feedback brotha. Is your deflector a bolt on? The one I linked is a 3m. I’d rather bolt on but options are limited for now. Also any specific brand of in channel guards? Lastly just to make clear I don’t have any mudflaps atm but after a few gravel roads decided they will be needed lol
I have the ford installed bolt in wind deflector. The window guards I used were the Voron glass brand from Amazon (https://a.co/d/36dkjy6)
I’d never used them before, but am happier with them than any other brand I’ve tried over the past 15 years. They’re a bit of a b***h to get in, but stay put really well. And yeah, you’ll appreciate mud flaps over the long haul for preserving your lower body panels. 😎

PPF on the front and mirrors and ceramic the rest makes a big difference.
Cheers 🍻

I had the in channel rain deflectors on a previous f150. They didn't work to well in cold weather. Alot of the time it would sense something in the way & drop back down about 6". Had to manually raise it to the top.

I have the Husky rear liner without storage box in my 2024 F350 XLT. Part number 53491. Fits just fine.

I went with the basic OEM Ford splash guards after going without any initially. They work just fine and I see no need for anything more for routine driving conditions.

Have yet to install a hood deflector/protection, but I've been looking as well, so I'll be following the responses.

I had the in channel rain deflectors on a previous f150. They didn't work to well in cold weather. Alot of the time it would sense something in the way & drop back down about 6". Had to manually raise it to the top.
Had the same issue when I first installed them. There is a seating procedure they have you follow because it is a tight fit. Had to cycle each window quite a few times to seat them properly, but never had an issue with them after that.

I followed the procedure. Still had problems when it got cold. During the warmer months it was fine.

I wish we didn't need them at all. Why couldn't they design a moulding piece to fit in a separate channel?

I put the AVS bug deflector on mine. It bolts on and has more of a lip to defect more! Works well so far!

Attachments

• IMG_2207.jpeg
    IMG_2207.jpeg
    679.1 KB · Views: 22
I prefer the stick on deflectors, they have a lot more or an overhang to keep windows cracked when raining without it coming in, and if you're in a snow/ice area the in-window ones can become a problem

Back