[23-24] 2024 Leveling Kit

Swearfinger

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2024 F-350 Lariat Ultimate Tremor
Current Ride #2
2022 Expedition Limited Max
Tried searching to see if it’s been addressed but came up short.

Has anyone successfully installed a leveling kit on a ‘24? I was looking for just the spacers but there seems to be some kind of difference for ‘24 because I’m hearing that the kits specifically exclude Tremor. On my ‘20 I think it worked on all including Tremors.

I called them earlier and was given tons of good info!

Last edited:

Has anyone successfully installed a leveling kit on a ‘24? I was looking for just the spacers but there seems to be some kind of difference for ‘24 because I’m hearing that the kits specifically exclude Tremor. On my ‘20 I think it worked on all including Tremors.
Where did you see this? My installer said he wasn't able to confirm the 24 stuff fits but I have hard time believing that. I just bought e venture and installing in a month or 2.

Where did you see this? My installer said he wasn't able to confirm the 24 stuff fits but I have hard time believing that. I just bought e venture and installing in a month or 2.
My dealer, also a family friend, said that he has put lift and leveling kits on 24’s already but that the Tremor is specifically excluded.

(If I remember correctly it was also excluded on my ‘20 tremor but it worked anyhow. I can’t remember that far back.)

What I do know is that he said he would level it out then came back and said no, he can’t. That’s why I posted in here.

I have a One Up Offroad 2.5” on my 24. It rides as smooth or smoother than before and handles well. No issues

I have a One Up Offroad 2.5” on my 24. It rides as smooth or smoother than before and handles well. No issues
Can you list all the options you selected?

Attachments

• IMG_4442.jpeg
    IMG_4442.jpeg
    640.1 KB · Views: 54

I talked to Ready Lift yesterday and they told me the 2.5" leveling kit SKU: 66-2726 will work on my 24' Lariat Tremor. Under details it states Tremor editions will not net full height, but they told me on this kit it will. Still researching what I'm going to get but leaning towards this as this is what I had in my 21' Lariat (non-Tremor).

Awesome, thank you for sending this.

Did you sell your OEM wheels and tires? If so, what did you get for them?

What tire and wheel combo are you using now? About all I can make out is Falken.

Awesome, thank you for sending this.

Did you sell your OEM wheels and tires? If so, what did you get for them?

What tire and wheel combo are you using now? About all I can make out is Falken.
I just sold mine almost next day in the Bay Area of California for 1600. Probably a bit low but wanted them gone asap. 2 other Craigslist ads for 1300 50% tread left and 1800 with 80 to 90% left but that post had been up for a while as I watched it for a while before I did 37s. Ebay has them for 2200 all over the place w/free shipping in some cases.

I just sold mine almost next day in the Bay Area of California for 1600. Probably a bit low but wanted them gone asap. 2 other Craigslist ads for 1300 50% tread left and 1800 with 80 to 90% left but that post had been up for a while as I watched it for a while before I did 37s. Ebay has them for 2200 all over the place w/free shipping in some cases.
I'm with you. I would take $1,600 any day. Thank you for the info.

Back