2024 HUD

If it’s advertise to be on the truck, then they’re gonna get hit with lawsuits down the road. Kind of like the fudged numbers for the 7.3 L that they had to pay everybody money for the numbers being lower.

Ok, looks like the only map app I use, Google, doesn’t show turn by turn on HUD. Apple Maps does work with HUD. Tried the Ford Nav for the first time and it works too. Too bad Google Maps doesn’t work, I hate Apple Maps
Yeah that's Apple not allowing it go to the HUD. If you have an Android then Google Maps will work on the HUD. I won't use Apple Maps either to many in correct things. I mostly use Google but have used Ford Nav and it has gotten better.

This dealer in ID shows it working on a newly delivered build.

Yeah that's Apple not allowing it go to the HUD. If you have an Android then Google Maps will work on the HUD. I won't use Apple Maps either to many in correct things. I mostly use Google but have used Ford Nav and it has gotten better.
Yep, it's CarPlay's fault. I use Waze and same problem. Just a matter of time before there's an antitrust lawsuit against Apple for this.

Do all HUDs have the capability shown in the video or 24+ only?
23's had HUD as well but not sure trim level. For 24 it has to be Lariat or Lariat Ultimate and above

Never had a vehicle with HUD, it’s pretty cool, but after 1 week with it, I find myself forgetting I even have it. Almost have to force myself to use it. I’m sure I’ll learn to use it more, just like the cameras… I’m still old school in reverse no cameras

Not to hijack the thread, but anyone know what the lowest trim level is where you can still get HUD + the lane centering and adaptive cruise y’all are talking about? Having a truck that can drive itself down the highway sounds like a dream!

Not to hijack the thread, but anyone know what the lowest trim level is where you can still get HUD + the lane centering and adaptive cruise y’all are talking about? Having a truck that can drive itself down the highway sounds like a dream!
Lariat ultimate

Back