2023 Tremors Ordered October 2022

Guy that works at the plant said they're having final trim piece quality issues. So there's quite a few trucks waiting on those pieces.
I suspect they are having more issues than that. I know guys that have transferred from the Super Duty line to the Expedition line to get enough hours.

Unexpected email 01/12 from Ford, my truck got a vin and scheduled for production for the week of feb 20. But, it was coded priority 99 which should have been held til the production run 2, to add the black appearance package. So now the dealer is having to order me another truck, which is a tremor and they arent making many of them. So, TBD whether i get my truck as intended. It may very well have been a dealer screw up as they dont seem to understand the priority coding, even though i told them to code it a 99.
Interesting that they would schedule a 99. Not saying you're wrong or anything but are you sure they input your order as a 99?

I suspect they are having more issues than that. I know guys that have transferred from the Super Duty line to the Expedition line to get enough hours.

This makes me nervous…hope they get stuff figured out and don’t have a mess of quality issues. I won’t be sacrificing anything I ordered either, if they can’t build the truck with the items I chose they can keep it. I’ll try again next year..forget it.

Back