2023 Tremors Ordered October 2022

Nope. My order was officially placed on Monday. Crickets from Ford. Do you think they would honor xplan when you go to pick up the truck if I ordered the truck with their $1500 over invoice offer but then got the xplan pin before I picked it up?
I would hope so. If I read a couple of your post correctly, they didn’t offer it when you placed the order so I don’t know why they wouldnt just honor Xplan.

Question on X-Plan. Has anyone seen a 2023 Super Duty Order Summary with X-Plan pricing on it? I was told when I ordered the plan pricing was not available yet. It's a formula so it is what it is.

The Build and Price showing X-Plan does not appear to be live yet. All I've seen is the summary. This.

1667593788210.png

Submitted my order 10/29. It'll be a production run 2 once they release the BAP, so heres hoping i'll see the truck in august!
So I went with the BAP as well so run 2. My dealer said sometime in May. Have you recieved anything from Ford or the dealer acknowledging the order? My dealer said it was submitted with priority code 99 but nothing further. Hoping that this is all that needs to happen.

F350 SRW Tremor Lariat, Ultimate, Sport, Bedliner, Carbonized Grey, Winch and just about every other option available (some will be J2) @ 1K over invoice $500 deposit, order receipt confirmed 03/11 by Ford

F350 SRW Tremor Lariat, Ultimate, Sport, Bedliner, Carbonized Grey, Winch and just about every other option available (some will be J2) @ 1K over invoice $500 deposit, order receipt confirmed 03/11 by Ford
Geesh... I'm just going to assume I'm not going to get a confirmation email from Ford. I did confirm from dealer and Ford chat that they do indeed have my order. My email was put it correctly. They have no answers as to why I didn't get anything.

What's the decipher on priority, job code, etc.

My order shows "priority code 12" & "order code J382."

Dealer told me to expect May or so for delivery.

What's the decipher on priority, job code, etc.

My order shows "priority code 12" & "order code J382."

Dealer told me to expect May or so for delivery.

From FTE:

PRIORITY CODES

Orders are assigned a priority code when it is placed. Dealers can assign a priority code of 10-19 for retail orders and 20-80 for stock orders..

Retail orders default to 19, unless your dealer changes it. Priority codes are used to prioritize the unscheduled vehicles that a dealer has on order. A lower priority code will be scheduled before a higher priority code if all other commodity restrictions are met.

You can ask your dealer for a lower priority code, and they may be able to provide a lower code, but you are essentially asking to cut to the front of (or further up in) the line.

Priority codes only come into play when Ford is scheduling trucks. If your dealer has allocation, Ford will attempt to schedule the trucks submitted by your dealer with the lowest priority code. If they have enough allocation, then higher priority codes will be scheduled, and continuing on until the scheduled bank is full. The remaining unscheduled trucks remain in the bank of unscheduled orders until the next round of scheduling. Once your truck is scheduled, priority code becomes irrelevant.

Some dealers have a policy regarding changing of priority codes. It wouldn't be fair if only some buyers get a low priority code while others do not, so while you may want to ask for a lower priority code, do not be disappointed if your dealer can not provide.

From FTE:

PRIORITY CODES

Orders are assigned a priority code when it is placed. Dealers can assign a priority code of 10-19 for retail orders and 20-80 for stock orders..

Retail orders default to 19, unless your dealer changes it. Priority codes are used to prioritize the unscheduled vehicles that a dealer has on order. A lower priority code will be scheduled before a higher priority code if all other commodity restrictions are met.

You can ask your dealer for a lower priority code, and they may be able to provide a lower code, but you are essentially asking to cut to the front of (or further up in) the line.

Priority codes only come into play when Ford is scheduling trucks. If your dealer has allocation, Ford will attempt to schedule the trucks submitted by your dealer with the lowest priority code. If they have enough allocation, then higher priority codes will be scheduled, and continuing on until the scheduled bank is full. The remaining unscheduled trucks remain in the bank of unscheduled orders until the next round of scheduling. Once your truck is scheduled, priority code becomes irrelevant.

Some dealers have a policy regarding changing of priority codes. It wouldn't be fair if only some buyers get a low priority code while others do not, so while you may want to ask for a lower priority code, do not be disappointed if your dealer can not provide.
Thanks for the explanation. I guess I'll be happy with a "12" as it's better than 19.

When approx is build run 1 vs. 2?

Ordered as soon as the order banks opened.
2023 F250 Lariat Tremor 7.3
Antimatter Blue
Ultimate Package
Dual panel moonroof
5th wheel/Gooseneck prep and hitch package
And opted to stay with the power running boards instead of the Tremor boards
Job 1

Impatiently awaiting a vin and build date...lol. But, I sat through the Bronco roll-out and waiting game, so figure this can't be that bad.

Question on X-Plan. Has anyone seen a 2023 Super Duty Order Summary with X-Plan pricing on it? I was told when I ordered the plan pricing was not available yet. It's a formula so it is what it is.

The Build and Price showing X-Plan does not appear to be live yet. All I've seen is the summary. This.

View attachment 103111

X plan is basically invoice plus about 100$
A plan is invoice -4% of MSRP

these are rough numbers

I ordered a 2023 F250 king Ranch with the Tremor Ultimate package and 6.7 HO, winch, moonroof, power running boards, 5th wheel prep in stone gray. Paid 1 k below MSRP and it was still $101k. Crazy. I already received the Ford order received email. No idea when but I’m happy to be in line.

I ordered a 23 Tremor Lariat in carbonized grey with 7.3, lariat ultimate pak, winch, etc....I received no email and did confirm with both Ford and dealer that the order was received. I'm located in Detroit area with A plan....who knows if I will actually get this thing.

I got an e-mail from Ford today with the message below. Anyone else?

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your Super Duty F-250 Lariat order.

Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. We’re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.

Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I got an e-mail from Ford today with the message below. Anyone else?

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your Super Duty F-250 Lariat order.

Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. We’re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.

Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
I didn't get one but I've seen multiple people get that generated email.

It's Thursday and the golden ticker day for scheduling. I received my scheduled for production e-mail for February 13. Anyone else from an October order? I suspect several already.

1673542527615.png

It's Thursday and the golden ticker day for scheduling. I received my scheduled for production e-mail for February 13. Anyone else from an October order? I suspect several already.

View attachment 109333
Someone else posted theirs getting built the week of 1/30.

Reactions: VB!
Guy that works at the plant said they're having final trim piece quality issues. So there's quite a few trucks waiting on those pieces.

Unexpected email 01/12 from Ford, my truck got a vin and scheduled for production for the week of feb 20. But, it was coded priority 99 which should have been held til the production run 2, to add the black appearance package. So now the dealer is having to order me another truck, which is a tremor and they arent making many of them. So, TBD whether i get my truck as intended. It may very well have been a dealer screw up as they dont seem to understand the priority coding, even though i told them to code it a 99.

• Sad
Reactions: VB!
It's nice to see the trucks still being banged out by Ford, this is going around on the bronco pages as we speak (we have one ordered for my wife). Essentially, get a base bronco or walk away. Two of those options don't apply to the other vehicles but I am curious to see how it does with the Lux packages as the lux added stuff like ACC and such.

323066194_489458486695660_8776867559046554322_n.jpg

Back