2022 FUNNY Meme Thread

Um, the TUNA seems to be the worst when I look at the map. Hot tuna and cheese and tomato sauce, bleh.
1710852178235.png

Um, the TUNA seems to be the worst when I look at the map
Wouldn't be my choice, but having lived in MN it doesn't surprise me. I recall the locals loving some non-typical fish dishes...

Wouldn't be my choice, but having lived in MN it doesn't surprise me. I recall the locals loving some non-typical fish dishes...
I've never seen or heard of a pizza with tuna on it and unfortunately I've lived here a couple decades.

Last edited:
LMAO at all the Boomers using a meme as a news source. I am pretty sure you can call this Meme fake news. Contrary to popular belief if it’s on the internet it doesn’t in fact have to be true. Lol.

LMAO at all the Boomers using a meme as a news source. I am pretty sure you can call this Meme fake news. Contrary to popular belief if it’s on the internet it doesn’t in fact have to be true. Lol.
What, the internet is fake news? o_O

Looks like it was from barstool sports.

Looks like it was from barstool sports.

Really??? And there’s no way a company would put up fake information to drive conversations and comments on their socials to drive engagement and tweak the algorithms to show them or move them up in rankings…. Right. Hahaha. Just remember if you aren’t paying for the product YOU are the product. Expect that you’re being manipulated 100% of the time and you won’t be surprised. Seriously.

Corn, on a pizza? That’s the number one topping? Number one? Carrots? Ok. Send me some websites of all these pizza joints in PA selling corn pizza. This is just clickbait to make you engage. I promise.

Last edited:
Really??? And there’s now way a company would put up fake information to drive conversations and comments on there socials to drive engagement and tweak the algorithms to show them or move them up in rankings…. Right. Hahaha. Just remember if you aren’t paying for the product YOU are the product. Expect that you’re being manipulated 100% of the time and you won’t be surprised. Seriously.

Corn, on a pizza? That’s the number one topping? Number one? Carrots? Ok. Send me some websites of all these pizza joints in PA selling corn pizza. This is just clickbait to make you engage. I promise.
I know it's corny but to top it off it is pretty funny 🤪

I never heard of, nor have I seen corn as a pizza topping in PA. So this is definitely a WTF.
The map may or may not be real, but corn IS a popular pizza topping in Japan, or was a decade or two ago.

Dont Believe.jpg

Really??? And there’s no way a company would put up fake information to drive conversations and comments on their socials to drive engagement and tweak the algorithms to show them or move them up in rankings…. Right. Hahaha. Just remember if you aren’t paying for the product YOU are the product. Expect that you’re being manipulated 100% of the time and you won’t be surprised. Seriously.

I don't think there was a survey.

Latest Discussions

Back