2022 Ford F350 Tremor Anti Matter Blue or Atlas Blue

Looked up the Atlas Blue Explorer:

59A87739-80EA-4D3D-883D-FDC66DB5E396.jpeg

Nice color. I bet it’ll look good on the Tremor’s clean lines. (Explorer looks like crumpled paper.)

I still think they should bring Blue Jeans back.

Looked up the Atlas Blue Explorer:

View attachment 23205

Nice color. I bet it’ll look good on the Tremor’s clean lines. (Explorer looks like crumpled paper.)

I still think they should bring Blue Jeans back.
I bought AMB but I wish it was Blue Jeans... That was a fantastic color.

Atlas Blue sounds intriguing. Any pics?

I really liked the Blue Jeans. A very classic Ford look.

Antimatter is neat but I don’t personally like the look of it. I’d rather go black metallic or blue jeans than in between. I feel the same way about most pearlescent paints.

Velocity is gorgeous and iconic, but it’s a bit flashier than I was personally excited to roll with in every situation.

Atlas sounds like a nice in-between.
They have photos and videos of the Atlas Blue Super Duty in the 2022MY promo material from Ford. https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a35765148/2022-ford-super-duty-updates-revealed/ . There are some videos on youtube as well.
1620058740565.png

I also love blue jeans. Opted for antimatter over atlas blue myself. All personal preference.

Makes sense, been trying to find another Ford vehicle in Atlas Blue. My dealer said the 2021 Explorer has it but so far only one that is 1 hour drive away lol.

I found a bunch of YouTube videos of the anti matter blue and think I’ll change my color to this.

My dealer put the adaptive steering on my order saying that he orders all F250/350’s with it but I had him remove it when I saw it was another $1,000. Not 100% sure why I need this feature.
A1A86A19-9063-4226-BDEE-D16A84188190.jpeg
923EC409-5293-4BEA-94E0-2049099FE3C8.jpeg

I just ordered my F250 Tremor in AMB. I did go with adaptive steering option, but it is certainly not required. Figured since it will also be my daily, I would give it a shot to see if I enjoyed a transition at lower parking lot speeds. I found a lot of positive opinions on it during research, but I may decide that it was money poorly spent.

I had three superdutys before my tremor. Of course the older ones did not have the adaptive steering but my tremor does have it. I can’t tell any difference on the road at speed. At slow speeds, I can tell a big difference but I really can’t say that it is better. It’s much easier to steer while parking but I never thought it was difficult on the other trucks.

Hey All new to this board, just placed my order for 2022 Ford F-350 Platinum with Tremor package. I placed my initial order for Atlas Blue when Velocity Blue wasn’t offered.

After viewing some of your rigs I’m loving Anti Matter Blue, which color are you loving?

Also curious about the adaptive steering option, is this absolutely necessary and why?
Both are good looking trucks. Are you going Black appearance or chrome? I went iconic silver, I’ve had black mustangs and currently have a blue f150. Had to change it up.

Atlas Blue sounds intriguing. Any pics?

I really liked the Blue Jeans. A very classic Ford look.

Antimatter is neat but I don’t personally like the look of it. I’d rather go black metallic or blue jeans than in between. I feel the same way about most pearlescent paints.

Velocity is gorgeous and iconic, but it’s a bit flashier than I was personally excited to roll with in every situation.

Atlas sounds like a nice in-between.
I’m pretty sure they have an explorer ST in Atlas blue. Could be wrong

Both are good looking trucks. Are you going Black appearance or chrome? I went iconic silver, I’ve had black mustangs and currently have a blue f150. Had to change it up.
I went Antimatter Blue on a Platinum so I’ll have chrome but plan to paint match the tops of mirrors and back tailgate piece same color as body.

I have Atlas Blue and my neighbor has Antimatter Blue. I absolutely love AMB when it’s blue, which is only when the sun is shining in a big way. The rest of the time the truck is black. I told my wife the truck was blue and she argued with me. Said it’s black, I walk past it everyday. Maybe you live where the sun is always out. If so, it might be the color for you.

I have Atlas Blue and my neighbor has Antimatter Blue. I absolutely love AMB when it’s blue, which is only when the sun is shining in a big way. The rest of the time the truck is black. I told my wife the truck was blue and she argued with me. Said it’s black, I walk past it everyday. Maybe you live where the sun is always out. If so, it might be the color for you.
Haha that’s the same argument my wife & I have! I love it’s split personality and the double take people give it when it changes colors before their eyes as they walk past it.

Back