2021 Tremor: new here

UTTremor

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Ford f-350 Tremor
Hello ya’ll. Been a spectator on this site since August. Ordered my 2021 Agate Black F350 Lariat on August 28, looks like tomorrow is the day I am picking her up from the dealer. Thanks for all the great info on Tremor’s! This site sealed the deal for me when I decided to buy a new truck.
Be safe, be well!

Cool! Make sure you upload some pics! Always interested in seeing what people got. Welcome!

Congrats on the Tremor, and welcome! ?

Welcome to the forum @UTTremor - congrats on the new beast! ?

Congratulations.

Utah. I have an Agate F350 in route to Oregon now (shipped on the 7th). Is yours on time or early based on the tracking? Just looking for hope mine could be early. ETA for mine is the 1st. Send them pictures too!

Utah. I have an Agate F350 in route to Oregon now (shipped on the 7th). Is yours on time or early based on the tracking? Just looking for hope mine could be early. ETA for mine is the 1st. Send them pictures too!
My ETA was November 30th, it arrived at the dealers receiving lot on Saturday so about 9 days early.

My ETA was November 30th, it arrived at the dealers receiving lot on Saturday so about 9 days early.
[/
Nice. I’m 7 days out and sticker still states “rail” - mine will probably go the distance plus some extra days just for good measure. That’s usually how it works for me.

Here are a couple of pics right when I got her home.

Attachments

• IMG_2597.JPG
    IMG_2597.JPG
    269.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2596 3.JPG
    IMG_2596 3.JPG
    390.8 KB · Views: 87
I can’t figure out how the deliveries work, my truck is due on November 30th in Utah as well but no word.

Congrats and Welcome

My dealership has the same color combo only the 7.3, I stopped to look at it and its great!!!!! Much better in person.

Here are a couple of pics right when I got her home.
Welcome from a fellow newbie! I have a F250 Agate Black in production this week. I’m pretty sure it’ll be at the dealership before Christmas! Is the UT for the Volunteers?

I can’t figure out how the deliveries work, my truck is due on November 30th in Utah as well but no word.
What Dealer? I had to call my salesman when the tracker showed it
Welcome from a fellow newbie! I have a F250 Agate Black in production this week. I’m pretty sure it’ll be at the dealership before Christmas! Is the UT for the Volunteers?
Hi there. No, UT for Utah.

@UTTremor I purchased my Tremor from Ken Garff in St George. I show an ETA of 11/30 as well, I was told the truck comes West after they drop off the Las Vegas vehicles but I have now seen deliveries in Las Vegas and Utah so I'm not sure how it works.

Back