2021 Order Submitted

I thought also you have a build already. If not build your own. Don’t try to just buy one that’s there. Get your color your trim your engine and your options. Don’t regret not thinking this through. Don’t rush anything. To expensive to make a mistake. That’s it my brother.

LOL !! Iron Dude LOL !I!

Hey brother, we were out on my Harley all day. Went out to the Hamptons to a sick Tiki Bar on the water. Stayed much longer than we expected. Today was AMAZING. Cranking out sickest music on the way home on Serious Radio on my Limited CVO. Did 150 miles today with the old lady, loving life riding down some mellow roads. Great Fucking Day. I hope you enjoyed it as well up north from me.
Now yeah Platinum needs to have the power running boards added even though it’s free on a Platinum. Otherwise you get those Raptor boards. I also LOVED the Ford Retractable Bed Cover. It’s got a lock plus you can open it to any point and lock it. The only down fall is it takes about 15-18” of your bed in the back. It’s a box that wraps it up when you retract the cover. It doesn’t go to the floor of the bed. Plus covered with bumper to bumper warranty if you get it on your build.
If you go with any retractable that’s what happens. But I don’t like the fold up ones. Me personally.
I just absolutely love the Platinum Trim. Again me personally. Love the blacked out grill on the Blavked out Lariat but not the fender badges. I like the chrome and black fender badges showing what you got.
Plus the seats were so sick. Liked them so much more the the Lariat. And the final thing was the inside door small wood panel IS BLACK with the Platinum and brown with the blacked out Lariat. Also the ash tray or phone charger area. Also the same wood color in Black with Platinum.
I’m going to have the Rear Gate Platinum bar that goes completely across the back of the gate that’s in brushed chrome painted with the Words Platinum and Superduty in Black.
I investigated this so much in detail. I know what I want I hope you do to. Anything I can help you with just shout out to me.
NY STRONG MY MAN. ✌???????
[/
1598839669207.jpeg

[/
1598839762736.png

My Fatboy with the apes and my old ladies Softail. Live life to it’s fullest. And if you can get yourself a Harley also. The most amazing adventures. Plus Tremor and get a RV. Holy Shit now we are living life to it’s fullest. ✌️???????

I’m sychrd for you. I’ve been trying to order a 2021 Tremor for weeks now waiting for my dealer to say I can come in. I order a 2020 Platinum F350 in April. I traded in my 2010 Dodge Charger and put 4K down. Now that’s 9200$ and waited for my build to start. In July I was told my build was going to start in a couple of weeks I said I wanted out. I now want a 2021 model. Salesman and sales manager weren’t happy but I said I’m all in with a 2021 model. So after test riding a F350 Platinum Diesel and then test riding a Lariat F250 Tremor 7.3L I’m ready to go and get me the F250 Platinum Tremor Silver for sure.
I would like to get me a Diesel but still not sure. Diesel was 700-1000 lbs heavier. I’m ok with spending the money if I make the right decision. I never owned a pick up before but I want trailer or 5th wheel an RV and my Harley. We don’t really go off roading on LI NY but beaches are all over the place.
I was an IRONWORKER putting up crazy skyscrapers in NYC area, and now done with the hard labor. I’m absolutely looking to get off LI and off road this sick ass truck I want to build and travel to Sturgis, Nevada, Texas, and California with a 5th wheel and one of my Harleys. So what are your views on Diesel or Godzilla gas engine. And in April I was getting 5K$ off MSRP because the dealership was closed and they were desperate for sales. I’m not expecting to pay MSRP and have to negotiate a sales deal tomorrow.
Not looking forward to it since I’m in a tuff position with 9200$ being held up with them for 4 months. Any advice with engine and negotiations.
I’m new to this forum so forgive my long ass message.
Don't worry....I am long winded myself............from W NY.....If you tow its a 350 and a diesel.....the 6.7 requires alot of maintenance and care that a gas motor does not. BUT....OMG what an engine.....what power....smooth...quiet.....will not disappoint.....OH and welcome. Tremors are awsome trucks,,,,,,,,, Ford has nailed it. Bought mine Jan 15.....it was built 10/19

Air bags alone will not increase payload capacity. You can add payload capacity when you switch over to Carli and add a Deaver leaf spring pack.

Yeah man that’s good to know. I was going to go with a full leaf back that Carli offers. So would it increase 5th wheel towing? I think I saw F-250 Tremor 5th Wheel is 16,000lbs. I didn’t want to drive that heavy F350. I thought I saw it weighs about 11,000lbs as per the 8,000 the F-250 is. Is that correct. Thanks brother.

Anyone with 2021 orders get estimated build dates yet?
I’m checking in later in the week with my salesman. I ordered mine last Monday 8/24. When did you get your order in. My salesman made me wait a week saying his computer wasn’t showing 2021’s. I wanted to get my order in on 8/17 the week prior. But I read that they started taking orders on 8/10 2 weeks before mine. I was fucking bummed.

I haven't submitted my build yet, I'll be out of the country in December and I'm waiting to see delivery dates before I order. I'd like to take delivery in January. I have a PCO offer from Ford for $2,000 and a wife in the medical field so that's another $500 off and they both expire on 9/30. Trying to time everything out to get it when I get home and take delivery in early January. Was thinking of ordering in early Sept. but curious when these 2021's will start landing.

I haven't submitted my build yet, I'll be out of the country in December and I'm waiting to see delivery dates before I order. I'd like to take delivery in January. I have a PCO offer from Ford for $2,000 and a wife in the medical field so that's another $500 off and they both expire on 9/30. Trying to time everything out to get it when I get home and take delivery in early January. Was thinking of ordering in early Sept. but curious when these 2021's will start landing.
We are all trying to get a PCO and they say they are hard to get and expire quite quickly.

We are all trying to get a PCO and they say they are hard to get and expire quite quickly.
I noticed a pic of a Sniper rifle in your mugshot. Are you one of our Bravest in our Military keeping our Beautiful Country safe.

Yeah man that’s good to know. I was going to go with a full leaf back that Carli offers. So would it increase 5th wheel towing? I think I saw F-250 Tremor 5th Wheel is 16,000lbs. I didn’t want to drive that heavy F350. I thought I saw it weighs about 11,000lbs as per the 8,000 the F-250 is. Is that correct. Thanks brother.

My understanding is that they can customize the leaf pack based on what you want.

BREAK

Has any one used the Carli leaf pack that can help answer Iron Man with his question?

the F250 and 350 weight about the same, approx 8000lbs or a bit less depending on 7.3 or 6.7

the F250 and 350 weight about the same, approx 8000lbs or a bit less depending on 7.3 or 6.7
Then why is F250 a 3/4 ton truck and a F350 a full ton truck. Really. Wow I purposely didn’t want to drive the weighty truck of a 350. Plus a test drive a Platinum F350 and a Tremor F-250 Lariat. The Tremor was the gasser. The F-250 drove so much better. The F350 felt like a tank. Noticeably different. I hope it wasn’t because of the 6.7L.

Then why is F250 a 3/4 ton truck and a F350 a full ton truck. Really. Wow I purposely didn’t want to drive the weighty truck of a 350. Plus a test drive a Platinum F350 and a Tremor F-250 Lariat. The Tremor was the gasser. The F-250 drove so much better. The F350 felt like a tank. Noticeably different. I hope it wasn’t because of the 6.7L.
Youre confusing the weight of the truck and its payload.

F250 tremor gvwr is 10800 lbs and gvwr for the 350 tremor is 11500lbs. Both have a roughly 8000lb curb weight. Gvwr minus curb weight equals available payload.

The f350 isnt heavier, its just rated to be able to hold more weight. The diesel engine is a lot heavier and that weight up front is fefinitely something youre gonna feel. But a 250 and 350 with the same engine and options will weigh about the same.

I thought also you have a build already. If not build your own. Don’t try to just buy one that’s there. Get your color your trim your engine and your options. Don’t regret not thinking this through. Don’t rush anything. To expensive to make a mistake. That’s it my brother.
good evening iron man, your correct about me having a ordered build!!! your 100% correct about waiting for my build !!!!
glad you had a great day out riding the Harley's

I was just informed that my truck will be built the week of November 9th. That's sooner than I thought.
Nice! looks like a lot of the 2021 builds are starting to get their dates - mine was ordered a month ago and I haven't received any notification yet... I'm hoping any day now! You're build looks identical to mine though - right down to the price.

Back