DEAL 2% Under Invoice on a Super Duty Order @ Granger Ford

The guy who's truck was sold out from under him was NOT...NOT...NOT doing business with Granger... I dont remember the dealer, but it for sure wasnt Granger.

The guy who's truck was sold out from under him was NOT...NOT...NOT doing business with Granger... I dont remember the dealer, but it for sure wasnt Granger.
Correct. I didn't mean to give that impression. In fact I'm buying from Granger, so I buy into the all good reviews and goodwill Zach has built here.

You'd think it was obvious, but I recall someone else on the forums had his truck sold out from under him because of a delay in picking it up. I think the saga was more involved, possible including some dealer dishonesty, but somewhere in all that came out some "practice" of dealerships. If you don't close on that deal in XX days, then it's assumed you aren't really interested. Money talks, words walk. That's all I wanted to make sure didn't happen to him.
Things get sold out from under you when you tell them your interested.

Just tell them when you will be there to buy it.

Besides this is Granger they don’t play games so there is nothing to worry about.

I'm not sure if I said here about how am I thankful for Zach to get my truck at a great price, sometimes when I am walking around my truck, I'm just thinking about that guy that helped me to get it (for the same price, at another dealership I would not be able to add the stuff I loaded into that one). I am very happy with my purchase and that I went with Zach and Granger.

I'm not sure if I said here about how am I thankful for Zach to get my truck at a great price, sometimes when I am walking around my truck, I'm just thinking about that guy that helped me to get it (for the same price, at another dealership I would not be able to add the stuff I loaded into that one). I am very happy with my purchase and that I went with Zach and Granger.
I appreciate the kind words

Any scheduled today?

Finally picked up!! Absolute unit of truck! These are so much bigger in person than I expected them to be. Thanks so much to Granger for making the purchase as easy as everyone describes

Attachments

• A289B998-68B3-4F6C-8695-3FE019766FC3.jpeg
    A289B998-68B3-4F6C-8695-3FE019766FC3.jpeg
    357.3 KB · Views: 95
  • DE81BBCB-8D42-47B2-8EE2-D702F69C3CB0.jpeg
    DE81BBCB-8D42-47B2-8EE2-D702F69C3CB0.jpeg
    478.6 KB · Views: 94
Finally picked up!! Absolute unit of truck! These are so much bigger in person than I expected them to be. Thanks so much to Granger for making the purchase as easy as everyone describes
Congrats!
Let us know how the break-in drive back to nowhere goes!

Latest Discussions

Back