Modules populated. Progress!
It’s official
3AAAE95C-7AF4-46A4-A26E-412A15BF0881.jpeg

Lip_Ripper Guy

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2019 F150
Ordered 2/16. Got scheduled today for week of 7/25. F350, Lariat value, Tremor, BAP w/bedliner delete, up fitters, GDO, wipers/heated wheel. Can't wait!

rjacobs

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
You are still waiting on a VIN?

yup... im going to send a message to Zach on here to see if he can figure anything out because the sales person i have been pushed to has not seemed to give 2 shits...

Bvlaw

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2019 Raptor
Current Ride #2
2008 S550
Very frustrating to see people who ordered after I did receiving a VIN.........

NorCalHopeful

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Can’t believe it… got my VIN this morning.

Ordered 2/2, Scheduled for production 7/25.

250, 6.7, Lariat Ultimate, PRB, LED headlights, winch and ACC

I was certain I’d be waiting until the fall.

jpeckinp

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2016 F150
Still nothing yet for me, but us west coast people usually get our e-mail after 9am PST.

rjacobs

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Ordered 2/2, Scheduled for production 7/25.

250, 6.7, Lariat Ultimate, PRB, LED headlights, winch and ACC

Dont take this the wrong way but WHAT THE FUCK. I was told power running boards and LED headlights were a constraint... if so why did a 2/2 order get scheduled with that stuff and an 11/17 order gets passed over... unless there are other "new" constraints... but nobody seems to be able to tell you what they are and its like a dart board anyway...

NorCalHopeful

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Dont take this the wrong way but WHAT THE FUCK. I was told power running boards and LED headlights were a constraint... if so why did a 2/2 order get scheduled with that stuff and an 11/17 order gets passed over... unless there are other "new" constraints... but nobody seems to be able to tell you what they are and its like a dart board anyway...
I get it trust me. Sharing here because I thought the info would help people try to figure out whatever the hell it is Ford does when it comes to scheduling.

CAMO

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Military
AF
Current Ride
2015 F-250
Was told today the holdup is ultimate tow package tow cameras

rjacobs

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Have you asked?

problem is I want the truck... I just dont want the continuous frustration of being passed over week after week after week for who the fuck knows why... and Ford is less than forthcoming with information.

I also, if im not built as a 22, want to see if Ford does anything for people to roll to a 23... If its basically start over at MSRP(minus Granger discount) that will likely add 6-8k on to my order(just a guess at what MSRP will jump to for 23) and then im not interested. But if they give me some kind of price protection or 5k+ PCO type thing, I might roll into a 23. My 21 F150 powerboost is a damn nice truck and im on 0% for 48 months so finance rate is killer... and honestly that f150 does 90% of what I want, but wont do a slide in truck camper AND tow my boat. I also want the 7.3 for its simplicity. I dont trust this powerboost long term personally speaking. To much electronic gizmo's and to much plastic bull shit on the engine. However that truck currently only comes out of the garage about once or twice a week to drag the boat to the ramp 1/4 mile away... so it will likely dry rot everything before it ages out from heat cycles LOL.

THen the other side of me wants to keep the 150, take delivery of the super duty and flip it for 20k+ LOL... I have a local dealer that offered me almost 20k over what I am going to pay(he offered 10k over current MSRP and im about 9k under current MSRP)...

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge