DEAL 2% Under Invoice on a Super Duty Order @ Granger Ford

Dont take this the wrong way but WHAT THE FUCK. I was told power running boards and LED headlights were a constraint... if so why did a 2/2 order get scheduled with that stuff and an 11/17 order gets passed over... unless there are other "new" constraints... but nobody seems to be able to tell you what they are and its like a dart board anyway...
Was told today the holdup is ultimate tow package tow cameras

Have you asked?

problem is I want the truck... I just dont want the continuous frustration of being passed over week after week after week for who the fuck knows why... and Ford is less than forthcoming with information.

I also, if im not built as a 22, want to see if Ford does anything for people to roll to a 23... If its basically start over at MSRP(minus Granger discount) that will likely add 6-8k on to my order(just a guess at what MSRP will jump to for 23) and then im not interested. But if they give me some kind of price protection or 5k+ PCO type thing, I might roll into a 23. My 21 F150 powerboost is a damn nice truck and im on 0% for 48 months so finance rate is killer... and honestly that f150 does 90% of what I want, but wont do a slide in truck camper AND tow my boat. I also want the 7.3 for its simplicity. I dont trust this powerboost long term personally speaking. To much electronic gizmo's and to much plastic bull shit on the engine. However that truck currently only comes out of the garage about once or twice a week to drag the boat to the ramp 1/4 mile away... so it will likely dry rot everything before it ages out from heat cycles LOL.

THen the other side of me wants to keep the 150, take delivery of the super duty and flip it for 20k+ LOL... I have a local dealer that offered me almost 20k over what I am going to pay(he offered 10k over current MSRP and im about 9k under current MSRP)...

problem is I want the truck... I just dont want the continuous frustration of being passed over week after week after week for who the fuck knows why... and Ford is less than forthcoming with information.

I also, if im not built as a 22, want to see if Ford does anything for people to roll to a 23... If its basically start over at MSRP(minus Granger discount) that will likely add 6-8k on to my order(just a guess at what MSRP will jump to for 23) and then im not interested. But if they give me some kind of price protection or 5k+ PCO type thing, I might roll into a 23. My 21 F150 powerboost is a damn nice truck and im on 0% for 48 months so finance rate is killer... and honestly that f150 does 90% of what I want, but wont do a slide in truck camper AND tow my boat. I also want the 7.3 for its simplicity. I dont trust this powerboost long term personally speaking. To much electronic gizmo's and to much plastic bull shit on the engine. However that truck currently only comes out of the garage about once or twice a week to drag the boat to the ramp 1/4 mile away... so it will likely dry rot everything before it ages out from heat cycles LOL.

THen the other side of me wants to keep the 150, take delivery of the super duty and flip it for 20k+ LOL... I have a local dealer that offered me almost 20k over what I am going to pay(he offered 10k over current MSRP and im about 9k under current MSRP)...
I know it sucks, I did not order from Granger but I did order 09/02/21 and didnt get scheduled until earlier this month. Try calling Ford Marketing, Ford website chats, Facebook chat to Ford, some people found Ford email addresses to actual people. It has been frustrating but I'm confident I'll be happy once the truck is delivered and I get it...even if it will be 11+ months after I ordered before I see it

@rjacobs
Ordered 11/1
Platinum 350 diesel everything besides 5th wheel, sunroof and bedliner.
Last week VIN and moved to build this week. This week I received window sticker.
Your time is coming!
I reallly enjoyed everyone ordering months after me and the only thing it was for, was to tow their ego around.
I bought mine because I tow my camper around for work. So I get the frustration. My 2020 raptor does EVERYTHING I need, besides tow my house.

Same with me, nothing again. I was told there’s nothing delaying my order and they don’t know what the holdup is.

im starting to believe more and more that Ford is purposely skipping everything that was ordered prior to the 2 price increases. Ive heard rumblings about that, but I dont know now. Then when 23's come out they will tell us to pay up sucka or get f'd....

Thanks for the update!

Just cuz I asked quite a few dealerships and they all say something different...
Did you hear anything on when the MY23 will open for Super Duties? Seems like most people are saying Sept/October.
October 15th is the scheduled open date tentatively.

Skipped again. I love Thursday's! :)

zach@granger How many of your 44 or so allocations were actually filled?
Also, is there a Ram forum where you're active? I might have had my fill of Ford. The '23 Rams look promising...

Same with me, nothing again. I was told there’s nothing delaying my order and they don’t know what the holdup is.
Did they look at the vehicle vis report? Ashleigh was able to tell me the camera to the ultimate tow package was the holdup. Unfortunately mines a platty so can’t drop it.

This is what she told me:
“ I do not see anything on your build that could be causing delays at this point. I have looked into it on my end and can not find anything that would be considered a commodity restraint”
I’m not dropping anything else.

Probably a long shot, but not so sure about the '23 redesign. Is there any chance of a '22 lariat ultimate getting built if I place an order now?

This is what she told me:
“ I do not see anything on your build that could be causing delays at this point. I have looked into it on my end and can not find anything that would be considered a commodity restraint”
I’m not dropping anything else.
Huh, when did you place your order and do you happen to know your priority level?

Was really hoping to hear something today, 2/10 order...80th on list back in May. Nothing.

Latest Discussions

Back