BroncoHooves

Tremor Development
Founding Member
Tremor R&D 🧰
Reaction Points
Military
USAF
Edit: Pre-Orders are now open!

Working on developing a dead pedal/foot rest for 2017-2022 Super Duty, that will sit just outside of the travel arc and to the right of the parking brake lever. I think it will be a good compromise and still comfortable based on putting my foot in the planned spot.

For now plan is for it to be a no-drill install.

Adding a poll.

No plans for '23 and up until a truck gets generously donated 😂

Last edited:
Great idea!

Will the angle be adjustable?
I have a WeatherTech liner, so will either cut around it or possibly reshape with a heat gun.

1705897112664.jpeg

Adjustments planned are: fore/aft, angle, and height.

why don’t they come from the factory with a footrest??? Drives me nuts

I'll sign up for a beta test 😉

Working on developing a dead pedal/foot rest for 2017-2022 Super Duty, that will sit just outside of the travel arc and to the right of the parking brake lever. I think it will be a good compromise and still comfortable based on putting my foot in the planned spot.

For now plan is for it to be a no-drill install.

Adding a poll.

No plans for '23 and up until a truck gets generously donated 😂
Long overdue... I looked for something when I first got the truck but couldn't find anything suitable and fabricating something has been a lot lower on the priority list!

Get on it! The lack of a proper place to rest my left foot is easily my largest gripe with my truck.... but, despite countless inter-web searches, I have never come across an existing (model-specific) after-market option.

I would love one for those offramps taken at speed while pulling a horse trailer with a tailwind!

Does this poll imply anything about the timeline of the ditch lights or just musing about the next project?

Does this poll imply anything about the timeline of the ditch lights or just musing about the next project?
Has nothing to do with that; different product. Would love to hire employees if I could, or an investor.

Has nothing to do with that; different product. Would love to hire employees if I could, or an investor.
I was trying to find a polite way of asking whether or not if we voted for this it would possibly be competing for your time in bringing the ditch lights to market. I think many of us are still looking forward to that and would likely choose to get our hands on those lights before a potential dead pedal, if there were competing for the same time resources.

I know life and time are tricky things, so not mean to be an antagonistic question at all. I'm a supporter of yours.

I was trying to find a polite way of asking whether or not if we voted for this it would possibly be competing for your time in bringing the ditch lights to marker. I think many of us are still looking forward to that and would likely choose to get our hands on those before a potential dead pedal, if they were potentially competing for the same time resources.

I know life and time are tricky things, so not mean to be an antagonistic question at all. I'm a supporter of yours.
Thank you! I'm always creating solutions for products that I personally need, and then look to see if there's a large enough market to justify efforts to scale up in a way where I can have multiple irons in the fire and a good lineup.

I was trying to find a polite way of asking whether or not if we voted for this it would possibly be competing for your time in bringing the ditch lights to marker. I think many of us are still looking forward to that and would likely choose to get our hands on those before a potential dead pedal, if they were potentially competing for the same time resources.

Ditch lights…..get in line! Most of us still want are locking diesel/def caps!

Thank you! I'm always creating solutions for products that I personally need, and then look to see if there's a large enough market to justify efforts to scale up in a way where I can have multiple irons in the fire and a good lineup.
I actually work in product management, so I fully empathize.

Don't let these guys steer your efforts in the wrong direction... the correct priority is:

1. Dead Pedal
2. Dead Pedal
3. Dead Pedal
4. Easy-Fill / Flow-Thru Gas Cap for the 7.3 (similar to F150, Explorer, etc).
5. Ditch Lights

:p

Bronco, I just received an email regarding the magnets. Are we ready to proceed for checkout? Confirming. Thank you.

Don't let these guys steer your efforts in the wrong direction... the correct priority is:

1. Dead Pedal
2. Dead Pedal
3. Dead Pedal
4. Easy-Fill / Flow-Thru Gas Cap for the 7.3 (similar to F150, Explorer, etc).
5. Ditch Lights

:p
You accidentally sorted descending, I see! ;)

Back