I have a 2024 F450 Limited, and I want to trade my grille (DRW high-flow, egg-crate, chrome) for another 2023+ Super Duty grille (OEM). Must be a style with S-bends on the ends. I cannot use XL/XLT or the kind with thick bars running through the middle.
I have an insert and must clip the center out of an OEM grille. I figured I'd offer to swap mine with a less desirable one--before gutting it and adding an insert. I'm around Sumter SC for a while. So if you're around the general area, and want a free grille "upgrade", all you have to do is show up with tools and swap your grille onto my truck.
I have an insert and must clip the center out of an OEM grille. I figured I'd offer to swap mine with a less desirable one--before gutting it and adding an insert. I'm around Sumter SC for a while. So if you're around the general area, and want a free grille "upgrade", all you have to do is show up with tools and swap your grille onto my truck.
