snowpatrol

Tremor Buff
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F350 Tremor Platinum Iconic Silver 6.7, winter tow rig for the sleds
Current Ride #2
2022 Chevy Trail Boss 6.2 daily driver till i decide what else i want
hi all. i want another set of tremor wheels. i would also take a set of the ford oem silver wheels that are the same as the black tremor wheels.
they must be in like new condition with center caps. i live in wa, state. i can drive a pretty long way to get them.
thanks dan

I have 23 take offs available in Vegas

Could you do me a big favor and look at your wheels confirm that the 2023 wheels are still 40mm offset like they have been since 2005. It should be marked on the wheel. At least it was on the 2022s. It should say something like 8JX18x40. TIA

Last edited:
i may have spoke to soon about driving to get them. they would be gone over night sitting in the back of my truck at a motel.

are they just the wheels ? i don't need the tires. thank you
The 23 Tremor wheel design isn’t what you want based in your first post requirements. It is the XLT style wheel offered 22 and prior (either silver or black (Tremor))

I have a set off my '22 with tires in good condition in Arizona.

The 23 Tremor wheel design isn’t what you want based in your first post requirements. It is the XLT style wheel offered 22 and prior (either silver or black (Tremor))
they would work. my truck is silver. they're just for snow tires.

i may have spoke to soon about driving to get them. they would be gone over night sitting in the back of my truck at a motel.

Why not bring them into the room with you? Each wheel is only 30lbs each, no biggie.

Why not bring them into the room with you? Each wheel is only 30lbs each, no biggie.
ya i was thinking about that, but i'd want wheels only.

Could you do me a big favor and look at your wheels confirm that the 2023 wheels are still 40mm offset like they have been since 2005. It should be marked on the wheel. At least it was on the 2022s. It should say something like 8JX18x40. TIA

Attachments

• 20231011_160527.jpg
    20231011_160527.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 48
Perfect, Thank you. This confirms that 2023 and presumably 2024 Tremor wheels are dimensionally the same as previous Tremors wheels and dimensionally the same as all previous Super Duty 18" wheels going back to 2005.

Are you planning on running the 23 tremor wheels on an earlier year? Anyone have a photo of how this would look on my 22 tremor?

hi all. i want another set of tremor wheels. i would also take a set of the ford oem silver wheels that are the same as the black tremor wheels.
they must be in like new condition with center caps. i live in wa, state. i can drive a pretty long way to get them.
thanks dan
I have a 2020 f350 Tremor and was looking at aftermarket wheels. My set will be for sale. They are like new.. how much money you willing to give for them. I live in Olympia WA.

I have a 2020 f350 Tremor and was looking at aftermarket wheels. My set will be for sale. They are like new.. how much money you willing to give for them. I live in Olympia WA.
lets chat. send me an email, then we can talk. .....thanks dan

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks everybody. i got a new set of wheels coming from ford performance.

Back