WTB black tremor bumper

Hopsferdays

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
2022 F-350 7.3
Gang, I wrecked the f*** out of my bumper on a rock. Looking for a black one someone may have laying around they replaced with aftermarket. No adaptive cruise. 2022 tremor. For what it’s worth. Will pay shipping via PayPal and am willing to discuss purchase price for the bumper. Any helps appreciated. See picture.

Attachments

• 510EFE72-8728-43BD-90CA-DF0F95F4E104.jpeg
    510EFE72-8728-43BD-90CA-DF0F95F4E104.jpeg
    300.7 KB · Views: 67
FYI if you find a bumper without adaptive cruise, it’s the same bumper other than the scoop in the middle and the trim pieces are longer to cover up the area where the adaptive cruise bracket goes. Check ebay I’ve seen a few paint to match front bumpers, it’s a super easy swap.

Thanks man. I figure I should update this. A friend ordered a black tremor just like mine back in February but he’s probably gonna buy an aftermarket bumper on his and said I can have his black one so I’ll probably back burner my trashed bumper until after hunting season atleast when I’m done doin jeep stuff with my full size truck

I'm looking to replace my bumpers very soon. If you are still interested I can let you know when I take mine off. It's a 21 but should work the same.

I'm looking to replace my bumpers very soon. If you are still interested I can let you know when I take mine off. It's a 21 but should work the same.
If Hopsferdays doesn’t need them anymore, I may be interested. I’m in Texas as well so would be an easy pickup.

Latest Discussions

Back