Working on new product for Tremor, need your thoughts!

Which do you prefer?

• A

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • B

Votes: 31 15.7%
  • C

Votes: 82 41.4%
  • D

Votes: 76 38.4%

• Total voters

F150LEDsMatt

Tremor Buff
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 Ford F250 Super Duty
Current Ride #2
2021 Ford F150
Hey Guys, @Ghost240 requested we build some Tremor LED coasters and we thought it was a great idea! We already have a SuperDuty design but not Tremor. We have the below designs made up, but wanted to get some feedback on them.

Which do you prefer? thanks!
1631296509413.png

1631296482763.png

I voted for C. But already have D

There is someone else on here selling those as well just an FYI.

Unless youre the same dude.
We're you talking about the ones sold on etsy? I checked a link that was posted here on the forum and none of the options came with built in LEDs and unfortunately for us 2022 owners we got our cup holder LEDs taken away.

We're you talking about the ones sold on etsy? I checked a link that was posted here on the forum and none of the options came with built in LEDs and unfortunately for us 2022 owners we got our cup holder LEDs taken away.
Youre absolutely correct!

I didnt realize these had leds actually built in.

The other ones did require ambient lighting.

Shame they took that out of the 22's.. Even in one with ambient lighting the cup holders no longer have it?

Definitely D.

The others are nice but the "TREMOR" logo is a logo / emblem for well....Tremors and adding the other stuff just takes away from the primary focus, if that makes sense?

Besides all the other examples in your picture are of the primary logo / emblem. There's no adding a mountain or anything else to the "Raptor" logo.

Back