Window rattle

TREMORSAZ

Tremor Fanatic
Joined
Sep 28, 2025
Messages
168
Reaction Points
294
Location
Arizona
Military
USAF
First Responder
Yes
Current Ride #1
2025 F-250 Tremor Lariat
Alright I finally captured a video where you can clearly hear the rattle I’ve been chasing. It’s only in the drivers side and is most noticeable in cold weather. I can also hear it on very bump roads. It doesn’t sound metallics but more so like either the door seal or window itself shaking? Someone help me out so I can take it to my dealer and get rid of this.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6788.mov
    28.4 MB
Door needs to be aligned. If you look down the side of the truck. you will see the rear door not aligned as well. The top corner of the driver door I bet is sticking out.

I had the same issue.

Dealer body guy can sort it out in no time.

I had both driver doors and rear passenger door, along with the hood misaligned from the factory.
 
Door needs to be aligned. If you look down the side of the truck. you will see the rear door not aligned as well. The top corner of the driver door I bet is sticking out.

I had the same issue.

Dealer body guy can sort it out in no time.

I had both driver doors and rear passenger door, along with the hood misaligned from the factory.
When you say aligned do you mean vertically as in the door needs to move up/down or aligned with the body as in tighter to the body of the truck?
 
Door needs to be aligned. If you look down the side of the truck. you will see the rear door not aligned as well. The top corner of the driver door I bet is sticking out.

I had the same issue.

Dealer body guy can sort it out in no time.

I had both driver doors and rear passenger door, along with the hood misaligned from the factory.
Here’s what I’m working with
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6859.webp
    IMG_6859.webp
    112 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6860.webp
    IMG_6860.webp
    159.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6861.webp
    IMG_6861.webp
    85.8 KB · Views: 5
Can you get a better picture of the front door at the upper right (outside looking at the door) and along the bottom of the door and along the body line from the front fender back.

Use the full size option for the pictures too.
 
Can you get a better picture of the front door at the upper right (outside looking at the door) and along the bottom of the door and along the body line from the front fender back.

Use the full size option for the pictures too.
IMG_6866.webp
IMG_6865.webp
IMG_6862.webp
IMG_6864.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom