Will Toyo AT3's in 37x12.5 R18 fit a stock 2021?

paulwal

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-250 Lariat with Tremor package
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on these but I don't know if I'm making a mistake.

I'm about ready to pull the trigger on these but I don't know if I'm making a mistake.
So I have them on my 23, great tires. That said they will fit on your truck but will likely rub on at least the radius arms at full lock.

So I have them on my 23, great tires. That said they will fit on your truck but will likely rub on at least the radius arms at full lock.
Not to mention the front stabilizer bar.

Is there any way to mitigate that? My knowledge is lacking when it comes to wheels and spacers.

Is there any way to mitigate that? My knowledge is lacking when it comes to wheels and spacers.
Zero-offset wheels or spacers or aftermarket radius arms. I'm running Fabtech on mine.

Do a YouTube search on CJC Offroad. They do a pretty good job of explaining what needs to be done to avoid rubbing. I think there has been quite a bit of discussion on this forum as well. CJC (as well as Carli Suspension themselves) can help folks avoid a lot of problems and also provide good guidance on tires based on what your objectives are. Acknowledging they do have a product to sell..... If I have time to do a search I'll add something later.

Do a YouTube search on CJC Offroad. They do a pretty good job of explaining what needs to be done to avoid rubbing. I think there has been quite a bit of discussion on this forum as well. CJC (as well as Carli Suspension themselves) can help folks avoid a lot of problems and also provide good guidance on tires based on what your objectives are. Acknowledging they do have a product to sell..... If I have time to do a search I'll add something later.
Zero-offset wheels or spacers or aftermarket radius arms. I'm running Fabtech on mine.

Thanks for the info. I'll do some more research. Do y'all know how bad the rubbing is? Can I get by with it?

Thanks for the info. I'll do some more research. Do y'all know how bad the rubbing is? Can I get by with it?
My 92 4runner had 33s and a 6" lift. Left turns, the rub would grab and lift the truck up. I'd say better safe than sorry and get a lift or stick with stock size tires. This was on flat ground too so I imagine any uneven terrain would be way worse

Back