Where to buy JimmyJammer products

bigvic

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Ford F250 Tremor
Can someone please point me into the right direction to buy jimmy jammer products? I've looked at their website as well as the "trucksecurity.com" website. Both look be relics of early 2000s websites with no options to order parts for a 2022. One of the sites listed a local to me dealer, but they no longer have dealings with JJ.

All I'm wanting to do is delete my driver door lock cylinder and all 4 lock rods. I'm not doing the extra passenger handle, so I'm good with the rubber plug for the door handle and a plug for the lock cylinder.

I don’t see where you can buy the plugs separately from the kit…

Correction:
Kit 14541 is the lock cap itself.

Can someone please point me into the right direction to buy jimmy jammer products? I've looked at their website as well as the "trucksecurity.com" website. Both look be relics of early 2000s websites with no options to order parts for a 2022. One of the sites listed a local to me dealer, but they no longer have dealings with JJ.

All I'm wanting to do is delete my driver door lock cylinder and all 4 lock rods. I'm not doing the extra passenger handle, so I'm good with the rubber plug for the door handle and a plug for the lock cylinder.
If you are going to do the lock rod delete, you don't need JJ. Nothing left for JJ to guard.

Thanks to you both for helping. As for the Jimmy Jammers, I'm not going to put those in after taking out the lock rods and cylinder. I'm just wanting to plug the hole that will be left by the lock cylinder and the hole that is currently in the door handle for the key.

Back