What's the first thing you bought for your Tremor?

How do you like the weather Tech mud flaps?
I have been very satisfied with mine (22MY). They were one of the first things I purchased and installed, so topical with this thread. I think the shape blends well with the lines of the truck and they have withstood many trips through the carwash. (y)

How do you like the weather Tech mud flaps?
I'll confirm Modman's opinion of them. They look nice and were reasonably priced. I don't have a great deal of milage on my Tremor as yet so can't speak to durability but do not anticipate any issues.

I also went with the weather tech mud flaps on my new 24, obviously can’t speak for durability but the fit and finish looks right, easy to install, don’t anticipate issues but ya never know.

Straight from the dealer to the window tint shop. Every truck I buy goes straight to the tint shop before anything else. The dealer can tint it, but I prefer my tint shop and they’re known quality and product.

I ordered a few essentials while I waited for the truck to come in but I believe the first thing was a Bak Revolver X4S.
Same here, I ordered the BAK Revolver X4S as well first thing! Then I ordered the Adarac racks for a soon to be delivered Naturnest rooftop tent.

Bakflip bed cover, Bedrug, and Weather Tech no drill mud flap and full set sun shades.

I have the same mats. I am actually disappointed with the fitment. In my Tacoma they are spot on and fill to the edges perfectly. However in my Tremor they are too short on some sides and the rear mat folds over at the door seal(door is not striking it)...
This was my takeaway and why I went with the Husky’s on this Ford. It was exactly the opposite situation in 2007 on my Dodge, which I still have and the Weathertechs still fit perfect, the Huskys I tried first did not so I returned them last time with a restock fee. I did more homework this time. Both companies have made a 180.

Same, except mine is Copenhagen Wintergreen Longcut.
Mint was mine, although I’ve gone 3 years without one. Hard thing to quit. Still want a dip all the time.

I think I got in the following order:
Delivered Jan 16th (they had to hold it for PDI), picked up Jan 18th.
  1. Backflip (02/15/21)
  2. Fuel Tank (03/30/21)
  3. Tint (05/2021) wanted it hot enough to help cure time and expedite bubble clearance and such.

Has anyone installed these?:

Yes, I have it. As advertised. Plug ‘n Play. Works great! 👍
George and Sara are good people and stand behind their products and after sale installation/customer service.
Sign up for their email notifications for new product announcements and special sales opportunities.

George and Sara are good people and stand behind their products and after sale installation/customer service.
Sign up for their email notifications for new product announcements and special sales opportunities.
Awesome, thank you!

That's awesome

LED Taillight & License Plate bulb kit from @Nick@ApolloOptics - and installed right away (it was stupid easy)

Also, 67designs cell phone mount (but haven't installed yet, as I have some plans that complicate it)

Factory all-weather floor mats using Ford points

LED Taillight & License Plate bulb kit from @Nick@ApolloOptics - and installed right away (it was stupid easy)

Also, 67designs cell phone mount (but haven't installed yet, as I have some plans that complicate it)

Factory all-weather floor mats using Ford points
Appreciate your support, sir!

I ordered Husky X-Act Fit mats, Craven Speed Stubby antenna, B&W Tow & Stow Adjustable hitch and the Dirt Church Industries Dual ARB Compressor kit on the first stage of mods/accessories.
Do you have photos of the ARB install with the Church brackets? My concerns with the mounting location is heat and noise.

Do you have photos of the ARB install with the Church brackets? My concerns with the mounting location is heat and noise.

Sure. No noise or heat issues to speak of. I've used it multiple times to air up motorcycle and SxS tires, inflate a blow up mattress and air up my 37's after airing down. I'll kick it on once every few weeks and it's holding pressure quite well in-between cycles.

I ran the same setup in my 200 Series Land Cruiser, a Lexus GX460, a RAM 2500 Power Wagon and in two 5th Gen 4Runners prior to this truck and I've never once had an issue.

PdeiOfA.jpg

S3Vjs0z.jpg

Back