What happens if order not picked up before MY23?

pods8

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
If you have a 2022 on order and it doesn't get picked up does the order/pricing just get dropped and you have to reorder a 2023 and new pricing? Or will ford fulfill all the 2022 backlog it has accepted prior?

Also getting my build quoted, one of the dealers said "perfectly happy to quote it with the fifth wheel prep but we haven't been getting any of our orders with that included picked up but without they have". I don't NEED the fifth prep right now but I wanted it to avoid hassle later if I needed it and for resale, etc. I'm not in a rush for my truck with the caveat of I don't want to get my 2022 order dropped.

If you have a 2022 on order and it doesn't get picked up does the order/pricing just get dropped and you have to reorder a 2023 and new pricing? Or will ford fulfill all the 2022 backlog it has accepted prior?

Also getting my build quoted, one of the dealers said "perfectly happy to quote it with the fifth wheel prep but we haven't been getting any of our orders with that included picked up but without they have". I don't NEED the fifth prep right now but I wanted it to avoid hassle later if I needed it and for resale, etc. I'm not in a rush for my truck with the caveat of I don't want to get my 2022 order dropped.
Nobody knows when the 23 change will happen. Most are thinking 2022 build will run till late summer. Drop your hitch so they have one to build mine. (y) And yes you would have to reorder as a 23.

Okay, that sort of makes me think order it with the hitch and give it a couple months, drop the hitch from the order mid may if needed?

Okay, that sort of makes me think order it with the hitch and give it a couple months, drop the hitch from the order mid may if needed?
I’m 3 months in with no build date. Dealer emailed me last week asking if I wanted to delete it to get scheduled faster. I have a gooseneck equipment trailer so I’m going to wait it out.

Back