WHAT DOES DIESEL ACTUALLY COST IN THE USA?

screen-shot-2011-02-26-at-9-27-18-pm-jpg.4743338

As usual, a humorous level of willful ignorance or stupidity on display in this thread.

ItS ALl duH TAXEs!

JoE BIdEN GAHHH!

DuH LibERalllssss!

FwEE MaRkET!!!!!!!!!!

CoMmmUNismmmmm!!! WaaaHHhhH!!!

If your curious about what all of the contributing factors are (including some of the ones selectively attributed here), and are able to think beyond whatever simplistic agenda gets you through the day in a modern society and advanced economy, there’s plenty of good, easy to find sources of information out there. For example:

Maybe not as fun as a circle jerk though.

Take your non-sense out of here. If you don't spell Kalifornia like the rest of us FREE MURICANS, You're a KOMMIEEEE!!!
- all the people bitching about California and yet still live there. Something something free country, something something, but I won't move out of Kommie-fornia. I'll just keep whining about it on an internet forum.

The price has shot up .35 to .50 cents per gallon in the last week. The temps have not dropped yet it has been 70s. Normally this time of year the price of diesel goes up .10-20 cents for the winter blend or additives to prevent jelling.

There are many factors in the increase of our products, I am not going to speculate on the market or political agenda. Just is getting very expensive right now and I doubt there is much I can do about it.
Russia and OPEC have for quite some time now refused to increase production (since things have picked back up and demand has increased). Why make less profit when you can make more? Capitalism doing it's thing.

Take your non-sense out of here. If you don't spell Kalifornia like the rest of us FREE MURICANS, You're a KOMMIEEEE!!!
- all the people bitching about California and yet still live there. Something something free country, something something, but I won't move out of Kommie-fornia. I'll just keep whining about it on an internet forum.

🤪

Diesel has shot up more today. it has been going up faster than 87. We are closing in on $3.50 per gallon. I was $2.99 a month ago by comparison 87 is $3.09 and was $2.89 a month ago. WTF??????

As usual, a humorous level of willful ignorance or stupidity on display in this thread.

ItS ALl duH TAXEs!

JoE BIdEN GAHHH!

DuH LibERalllssss!

FwEE MaRkET!!!!!!!!!!

CoMmmUNismmmmm!!! WaaaHHhhH!!!

If you're curious about what all of the contributing factors are (including some of the ones selectively attributed here), and are able to think beyond whatever simplistic agenda gets you through the day in a modern society and advanced economy, there’s plenty of good, easy to find sources of information out there. For example:

Maybe not as fun as a circle jerk though.
Come on Soop. What I like are the ones that complain about the gubment handout to the people and them not working causing the price of goods to go up and leaching off the gubment, but turn right around and say we should subsidize the multi billion $ oil companies.

Augusta GA.
Yesterday $3.38/Gal Diesel
Last Year this time $2.10/Gal Diesel

Back