West Houston Shop Recommendations for Adding Lights

Don A

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2023 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2013 F150
Looking for recommendations for shops in Katy/west Houston for adding lights to my 2023 F250 with upfitter switches. TIA.

@Nick@ApolloOptics? If you decide to venture a little further out, I highly recommend Dana @ Woodlands Performance Suspension in the Woodlands.

We don't have a physical shop and just focus on retail sales. That said, if you've got upfitters, pretty much everything on the market is plug and play and bolt-on, especially if you purchase a setup specifically designed for upfitters.

If you're looking for a particular setup, I can walk you through the install if you want to tackle it yourself. If you're dead set on taking it to a shop, Extreme is out in Katy near Mason. I've heard good things, but have not personally dealt with them.

+1 for Extreme. They do really good work but they are certainly not the cheapest. They have worked on my last 4 trucks. Simple stuff, but they always treated me like any other customer no matter how much or little I was spending. Always a good experience.

Another +1 for Extreme, they are great, I deal with Jonathan but all are very good.

Back