Well i need a Front bumper what should I Get

10-4, pretty shitty situation...I'm thinking the same as others, ranch hand bumper. Seems like it's more about bumpers vs brakes.
Yeah it was on the “are these breaks supposed to feel this way” thread. I spent 1/2 digging up to see what threads we were talking about stuff. Got confused. To many conversations on the site. Just trying to help others out. But I’m putting Power Stop Break Set up on my rig when I get her.

View attachment 6297View attachment 6298
Not a Tremor, but this is a Road Armor Stealth I just put on my 2018 F350. I also got it at 50% off. It took about a month for delivery, but worth the wait. I still have to get a winch and a few other things.
i ordered that bumper and i am still waiting ordered it on 21 Sep 2020 still heard anything about it .... i need the bumper to get my truck back right now so the wait is killing me more then when the truck was getting built

Yeah it was on the “are these breaks supposed to feel this way” thread. I spent 1/2 digging up to see what threads we were talking about stuff. Got confused. To many conversations on the site. Just trying to help others out. But I’m putting Power Stop Break Set up on my rig when I get her.
yea after everything i am changing the brakes in the truck .... i am not trying to have this shit happen again ... people cut you off here like it drinking water

Look at Fab Four or Kelderman
i have a road armor i am waiting for right now .... but i may look into doing a rear bumper right now but will wait and see

yea after everything i am changing the brakes in the truck .... i am not trying to have this shit happen again ... people cut you off here like it drinking water
You see Chris you yourself helped out so many of us out with your experiences. Glad you shared. My Man My Brother My Friend. Right On, Right On!!!
???✌️??????????

Stock chrome one on Craigslist he has a rear one to
F16ADDBE-3E14-4AD7-B65A-5BC0CC8E0529.png

i ordered that bumper and i am still waiting ordered it on 21 Sep 2020 still heard anything about it .... i need the bumper to get my truck back right now so the wait is killing me more then when the truck was getting built
Send them an email and they should give you an update on where you are on the production line. I did that a couple of times and they were very responsive.

After & WEEKS !!!!!! Finally my bumper is built and going to paint .... hopefully i should have it in a week and a half .... which is perfect.
been driving with no bumper right now

1604756850106.png

No bumper is needed ... Has a baja style to it ... I like it but no winch is available

Attachments

• 20201104_154430.jpg
    20201104_154430.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 40
Back