Washington Tremor groups/clubs

What happened with sun set? Just curious.. I also had a problem with them.. then I ordered from west hills
I dropped the winch and my price only dropped a couple hundred bucks and the winch was $3k. He told me the price of the truck went up and I wasn’t price protected after I make a change. Would have been nice to know because I wouldn’t have dropped the winch. They were $3k over invoice. I went to Port Orchard Ford and they did $500 over invoice. I have vin but no sticker. Truck is being built the week of September 19th.

I dropped the winch and my price only dropped a couple hundred bucks and the winch was $3k. He told me the price of the truck went up and I wasn’t price protected after I make a change. Would have been nice to know because I wouldn’t have dropped the winch. They were $3k over invoice. I went to Port Orchard Ford and they did $500 over invoice. I have vin but no sticker. Truck is being built the week of September 19th.
That is horrible!

Over the last couple days I have seen a Platty Black pulling a boat from a lake, and a Blacked out lariat rolling around town and into Fredy's.

Any shipping updates? Mine has stalled since 8/17 still

Arrival date pushed back to 10/11 to 10/17.

I fill your pain. Mine is in a rail yard in Il. and was supposed to be delivered this week.
Mine sat in Kent for about 3 weeks. Shit sucks waiting!

It really does. Rates just keep going up.

StateFor those of you who’s trucks arrived through Kent, WA hub, how long did it take from Louisville to Washington? My truck is near Gibson County Illinois right now.

About 4 or 5 days. However it took over month to get it from Kent to the Dealer

Back