Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My error was different than @parshal - I think it just changed the number back every time. The other changes took fine. Bambi and TPMS pressure and some of the chimes. Not that one though. I'll try again since it's getting cooler lolOdd. I do not see them on my end.
I assume you both are running the latest version of Forscan as well? This and using profiles can cause issues so want to be sure on the simple things.My error was different than @parshal - I think it just changed the number back every time. The other changes took fine. Bambi and TPMS pressure and some of the chimes. Not that one though. I'll try again since it's getting cooler lol
Thanks. I don’t know what “profiles” means so probably not that. And I did my changes minutes after downloading forscan so I assume at the time it was current.I assume you both are running the latest version of Forscan as well? This and using profiles can cause issues so want to be sure on the simple things.