Tuxedomouse update

Sorry to hear the news @Tuxedomouse - Sending prayers to you and your family, holding out hope for a miracle.

Thank you for your support and contributions over the years. As an early member, you've certainly contributed to molding our community into the friendly Superduty haven it is now. (y)

@Tuxedomouse Man, this sucks. I am so sorry and wish I could do anything to help. Your openness about this and how you seem to deal with this is a testament to what type of person you are. I would have loved to meet you in person and buy you a beer.

I am not into religion or god or whatever, but I am sending love, hugs, and thoughts your way and to your family. You showed this fucking cancer how to fight, but sometimes, unfortunately, that is not enough. Be strong! You are not forgotten.

My daughter turned 12 yesterday, I was out of the hospital before dinner and was there to help her blow out her candles, one of my happiest moments in a while. I'd been in the hospital for just a few hours short of a whole week (btw, the hospital was great as well, but it's still - not home, you know).

The comforts of home are immeasurable, it felt so good to be around family and friends for the night. Still a tough road ahead, but just taking it one day at a time. Thank you so much everyone for all the support on here, I'm also so glad to see messages of introspection mixed in here with well wishes. I'll put up the pain if you guys get the lesson. It's truly what I think he put me here to do.

Don't take anything for granted. BE grateful for everything, even the lesson. Pass it on as much as you can.

I have some friends coming over to install a slide-out cover on my trailer on Sunday, I'm truly blessed I have such a great support network, and I'll never take anyone for granted. All glory to GOD

🙏
Are there any specific prayers we can pray for you?

I cannot express how I feel about reading this. What I can say is that I have an immense amount of respect and admiration for you! Coming here to update us and close the circle takes strength but also a huge amount of selflessness as you thought of our feelings in all of this as well. I will hold you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. We WILL speak to you again!

Very sad news. Thank you for having the clarity of thought and the strength to provide closure to the folks here who have followed your story with concern, it is quite admirable.

I will say prayers such as are customary for me and keep you and your family in my thoughts during this time. May you be able to treasure each other to the fullest extent in these times. 🙏

This was definitely hard to read and even harder in trying to determine if I say anything and if so what.

Your attitude and strength in this time is amazing and only hope that I could have the same when my time comes. I pray that your remaining time is pain free and filled with love from those closest to you. I will pray for your family as they navigate through this time of need. Let your son know there is a whole community here to support him with both his truck and just about any other need or question he has. If he finds this forum, he'll also learn about some great whiskeys. Maybe sometime in the future we can actually meet and talk trucks and share a good drink. Until then I'll raise one up for you here.

P.S. fuck cancer

There is very little for me to say that hasn’t already been said. You have been an inspiration to a ton of complete strangers on the internet who came here to share a love for a truck. If you managed to touch that many strangers, just think about all of the people you have touched in person throughout your life. You are a good man and I wish you the most pain free journey to the other side.

We’re here for your son when it’s his time to take over the Tremor duties.

Be strong and know that there’s another shining Tremor on the other side just waiting for you to jump in and take for a spin.

Love and prayers.

This is indeed very tough to read. Your strength and how you have remained steadfast to your faith, family and friends have inspired us all. You and your family will remain in our prayers.

My daughter turned 12 yesterday, I was out of the hospital before dinner and was there to help her blow out her candles, one of my happiest moments in a while. I'd been in the hospital for just a few hours short of a whole week (btw, the hospital was great as well, but it's still - not home, you know).

The comforts of home are immeasurable, it felt so good to be around family and friends for the night. Still a tough road ahead, but just taking it one day at a time. Thank you so much everyone for all the support on here, I'm also so glad to see messages of introspection mixed in here with well wishes. I'll put up the pain if you guys get the lesson. It's truly what I think he put me here to do.

Don't take anything for granted. BE grateful for everything, even the lesson. Pass it on as much as you can.

I have some friends coming over to install a slide-out cover on my trailer on Sunday, I'm truly blessed I have such a great support network, and I'll never take anyone for granted. All glory to GOD

🙏
Godspeed, my friend. You are so centered - I admire you greatly. Praying for you and your family.

Thanks again fellas. I told my son Max that he's welcome on here when he's ready. You guys truly are the best. The warmth I feel reading all your posts is so incredible. I'm practically speachless.

🙏

Thanks again fellas. I told my son Max that he's welcome on here when he's ready. You guys truly are the best. The warmth I feel reading all your posts is so incredible. I'm practically speachless.

🙏
God bless, we are praying for you!

🙏
I'm so sorry brother. If there was something I could do to help in any way I would. We'll always be here for your son.

At the end of the first Transformers (2007) Optimus said: "We'll be waiting".

1000007208.jpg

Last edited:
@Tuxedomouse that was difficult to read but I appreciate your honesty with the situation. You are handling this with a great deal of dignity and grace. I truly hope you enjoy your remaining time with your family.

Tell your son to stop on by when he's ready - we'll save a spot at the table for him. :) 🙏
🙏

You and your family are in our prayers. We will be here for them and forever grateful for the time you’ve shared with us.

Thanks again fellas. I told my son Max that he's welcome on here when he's ready. You guys truly are the best. The warmth I feel reading all your posts is so incredible. I'm practically speechless.

🙏
We will be here waiting for TuxedoMouseJr.

You're not out till you're out bro Keep Kicking Ass!!

Impossible to put into words the impact your story has made on me (and I'm sure everyone else that has followed along).

I've struggled with what to say in previous posts, nothing seems to adequately describe one's emotions in times like this.

I admire you for sharing your story and for the approach you've taken.

I admire others on this forum for being able to respond with many of my same thoughts.

God Bless You All

Back