Hey,
I'm not sure what to say or if I'm in the right place but I'll try to explain and I guess I see what kind of feedback I get.
I have a 2021 350 7.3 Tremor black on black with the factory winch and 5th wheel/gooseneck bed. It is missing a few things because the salesman didn't check the boxes. Things like the fancy cruise control, heated steering wheel and the one that really confuses me upfitter switches. I would usually add these things myself(I built my own TJ rock crawler on 35s) but I have some disabilities now that make it hard to do things that would normally not be that big a deal. The black color is not great either for something I want to use as an overlanding rig but it definitely looks nice for anyone who isn't going to be giving it trail rash.
I've been thinking lately about possibly going with a new model especially if the 7.2kw version or a beefed up version comes in 28(obviously it will have to be beefed up, the current 47hp in the 150 just won't cut it in the SD). Anyway I apologize if I'm a little scattered but when everything is done this will be my home, pulling an off-road trailer with all the batteries and solar panels to allow me to be comfortable at anytime.
Unsurprisingly the trade in offers have been pretty disappointing so I thought maybe I should post here and see what people have to say as no one around me really understands, they just think the Tremor is just some ridiculous thing I wanted.
So part of the main curiosity is... Is a 350 7.3 with 20,000 miles something that people would be willing to pay an actual reasonable price for and I guess any thoughts also on what's possibly coming in 28 and the pro power system if it's made more sturdy for heavy duty use what do people think.
I appreciate if anyone is willing to help me think through what I've got going on. PTSD is a problem for me so hopefully some folks understand I can get overwhelmed or really anxious about things that I shouldn't and I don't really have anyone that understands my goal except hopefully the folks in this forum that understand better.
I would think people would be pretty interested in such a low mile 21(no it doesn't have excessive idle hours, if it was running it was driving). I guess I'll see what the Tremor forum folks think.
Thanks.
PS. All service was done at Ford for fear of warranty issues.
I'm not sure what to say or if I'm in the right place but I'll try to explain and I guess I see what kind of feedback I get.
I have a 2021 350 7.3 Tremor black on black with the factory winch and 5th wheel/gooseneck bed. It is missing a few things because the salesman didn't check the boxes. Things like the fancy cruise control, heated steering wheel and the one that really confuses me upfitter switches. I would usually add these things myself(I built my own TJ rock crawler on 35s) but I have some disabilities now that make it hard to do things that would normally not be that big a deal. The black color is not great either for something I want to use as an overlanding rig but it definitely looks nice for anyone who isn't going to be giving it trail rash.
I've been thinking lately about possibly going with a new model especially if the 7.2kw version or a beefed up version comes in 28(obviously it will have to be beefed up, the current 47hp in the 150 just won't cut it in the SD). Anyway I apologize if I'm a little scattered but when everything is done this will be my home, pulling an off-road trailer with all the batteries and solar panels to allow me to be comfortable at anytime.
Unsurprisingly the trade in offers have been pretty disappointing so I thought maybe I should post here and see what people have to say as no one around me really understands, they just think the Tremor is just some ridiculous thing I wanted.
So part of the main curiosity is... Is a 350 7.3 with 20,000 miles something that people would be willing to pay an actual reasonable price for and I guess any thoughts also on what's possibly coming in 28 and the pro power system if it's made more sturdy for heavy duty use what do people think.
I appreciate if anyone is willing to help me think through what I've got going on. PTSD is a problem for me so hopefully some folks understand I can get overwhelmed or really anxious about things that I shouldn't and I don't really have anyone that understands my goal except hopefully the folks in this forum that understand better.
I would think people would be pretty interested in such a low mile 21(no it doesn't have excessive idle hours, if it was running it was driving). I guess I'll see what the Tremor forum folks think.
Thanks.
PS. All service was done at Ford for fear of warranty issues.