TruGrt’s Tremor is Home

Took delivery yesterday evening of my Carbonized Gray 6.7 Lariat Blackout Ultimate. I am absolutely in love. Drove around in the pouring rain last night and loved every minute. My kids in the back may have been even more excited than I was/am. I hope it’s as reliable as it is good looking. Real happy w the Carbonized Gray.

Pic in the driveway, and to my major relief, a pic in the garage; 7’ door opening. Had my Dad spot me and he said I had a couple inches clearance to spare.

View attachment 10452
View attachment 10453
Awesome truck and it fits!

Sweet looking Beast. I missed this post till now. Congrats my Friend. Awesome Sauce. May GOD Bless you and your sweet Beast. ? ? ? ✌️✌️✌️???:cool:
Thank you @Iron Man !!! How’s yours coming along?? I haven’t been on the forum a while but hope everything is lining up for you!

Thank you @Iron Man !!! How’s yours coming along?? I haven’t been on the forum a while but hope everything is lining up for you!
I’m still waiting, but my sweet beast should be here any day now. Happy New Year TruGrit and GOD BLESS ??????????

looks awesome man! Im glad I finally have seen an f250 tremor in the color I ordered as-well carbonized grey! Looks much darker then I thought and I am glad as I was hoping to be somewhere near the magnetic color. Cheers and now you got me even more impatient waiting on delivery of mine!

looks awesome man! Im glad I finally have seen an f250 tremor in the color I ordered as-well carbonized grey! Looks much darker then I thought and I am glad as I was hoping to be somewhere near the magnetic color. Cheers and now you got me even more impatient waiting on delivery of mine!
Had a ceramic coating put on a bit ago. Hard to keep er clean this time of year up here but here’s a couple pics right before I drove it home thru salt covered roads. I think you’ll like the color a lot. I haven’t been disappointed. Cheers and good luck with yours! Look forward to seeing it!
6DF6D116-F730-4620-9AC8-ED38424DF39A.jpeg
E6CB3D7D-2BC2-47EA-9A0B-B5336AA5ECB3.jpeg

Looks awesome. Just ordered same truck 2 weeks ago. now its gonna be a long holiday season waiting.

Back