Tropical Storm Isaias. Who's in the cone?

Im hoping not us just east of Tallahassee. For selfish reasons- 1: haven't seen one child since Christmas and am scheduled to go see him. 2: not selfish just humanitarian and property damage reasons....



Prayers for all!
 
Definitely screwing my camping this weekend. I would still go but last time I went and this kind of weather was afoot, I didn't sleep that night. 😬

Hopefully, me not going makes the weather nice for all involved
 
Definitely screwing my camping this weekend. I would still go but last time I went and this kind of weather was afoot, I didn't sleep that night. 😬

Hopefully, me not going makes the weather nice for all involved
Camped through many thunderstorms and that was awful enough. No thank you to wind!
 
Thankfully my VRBO owners let me move my dates from this weekend in PCB.
 
Saying its a Cat 2 and might land as Cat 1. Lots of wind and rain.....watch the areas North of the Gulf beaches. They are going to get a soaking, river overwash, trees/powerlines down...etc etc etc.

:cool: :cool: 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲
 
Man we need the rain in south TX
 
We need it in GA as well.
 
Back
Top Bottom