She's on the rail!

Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT
Order Receipt Date: 2019-12-21
Production Date: 2020-02-08
Shipment Date:
Days in Transit (Estimated): 16
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-02-26
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

I am kinda kicking myself for not getting the wiper defroster.
Such an awesome feature. Glad I got it. I picked way too many options but I decided I’d get everything so I wouldn’t regret it later.

I'm kicking myself also. If I had known that the only way to get a heated steering wheel was by adding the wiper defroster, I would have added it. I just assumed getting a Lariat Ultimate Package would have had that option.

Those of you who ordered and already received. how long was the total wait time from order to arrival at the dealer?

Hey I'm in the window sticker club!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_4479.jpeg

That's crazy that the Heated Steering Wheel is hidden in the Wiper Defrost option. I also almost missed adding the Wiper Defrost because I also assumed the Lariat Ultimate package would have included those things.

The other thing I noticed with the online spec, if I added Automatic Cruise Control ($740) it seemed to indicate that it was removing Automatic Emergency Braking...which does not appear to be true.

I could not figure out how to get the heated steering wheel on the Lariat.

In order to get the heated steering wheel on that trim level you have to order to windshield wiper de-icer.
So I ordered the ultimate Lariat pack, Sport and windshield wiper de ice I should expect to get the heated steering wheel????? That be awesome!!!!!!

So I ordered the ultimate Lariat pack, Sport and windshield wiper de ice I should expect to get the heated steering wheel????? That be awesome!!!!!!
I test drove a regular Platinum and the steering heated up as we drove. Then we took out a Lariat Tremor and couldn’t find the heated steering wheel. After some research the dealer said the heated steering wheel was part of the windshield de-icer kit. I hope he’s correct.

I test drove a regular Platinum and the steering heated up as we drove. Then we took out a Lariat Tremor and couldn’t find the heated steering wheel. After some research the dealer said the heated steering wheel was part of the windshield de-icer kit. I hope he’s correct.
I also hope he is right, I have Ford Major Product summary and I was convinced it was only on the Platinum and Limited! I wanted the "Sport" in Velocity Blue so I figured I would give up that option. The FMS sheets also show telescopic as well as heated on those two.

Just pulled a window sticker from a (non Tremor) 2020F250 Limited and it shows Heated leather steering wheel, my window sticker does not so I am guessing that you do not get a heated steering wheel with the windshield de ice option on the Loaded Lariat
IMG_4487.jpeg

Back