FOR SALE TREMOR WHEELS TIRES SHOCKS SPRINGS in BAY AREA NORCAL

Thunder

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
22 F-350 Platinum Tremor Carli
NEW - Any one looking for new tires wheels and or also the complete tremor lift package? I’m in the East Bay Area Contra Costa County. Truck has less than 1k miles. These items should be available in a couple weeks or so
message me

NEW - Any one looking for new tires wheels and or also the complete tremor lift package? I’m in the East Bay Area Contra Costa County. Truck has less than 1k miles. These items should be available in a couple weeks or so
message me
To Clarify: “new” I meant they are currently on my 22 Tremor with 1k miles and will have about 1300-1500 miles on them when I put my new set and lift on then they’ll be available , estimated to be on the 17th of November because it will sit while I’m on vacation for two weeks. No scratches or knicks right now and will take good care. So whoever is interested for that time frame hit me up

message me

2022 Tremor Wheels + Tires + TPMS + Center Caps + Lug Nuts ; plus tremor lift package - all with just about 1200 easy miles on them before Carli install​

Back