Tremor VS Rolls Royce Wraith

joshthedoc

Current Ride
'17 F-150
First Responder
physician/firefighter
Moronic drivers come in all shapes and sizes unfortunately. Probably going to cost 25 billion dollars to fix that Rolls. I've driven one a few times and its quite the experience, although I would be embarrassed to drive that fancy eggplant. If it means anything, your tremor looks pretty sweet.

PapaRaptor

Founding Member
Current Ride
F350 Tremor 6.7 Lariat sport
So what was the estimate on the damage? I am amazed at what body shops charge these days.

Make sure to get his insurance company to provide you with a similar loaner ( rental) truck and drive the Sh!t out of it.

Jakebrake

Current Ride
2020 f250 tremor
I also have to add, with 354 miles to empty and 3/4 of a tank, I can only assume you are driving a diesel, or I am really doing something wrong.

OP
RaptorTremor

RaptorTremor

Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat Sport Tremor
UPDATE: I Took the truck to a legit bodyshop and the estimate came out to be 2,600 bucks. That includes a whole new bumper and some trim, paint and working with the fender gaps. The steering was way off after the wreck so I took it straight to my alignment shop. Turns out the shop that installed my adjustable track bar never tightened the jam nut. That caused the axle to shift over. (the truck was aligned two week prior to the wreck) Total for that was $160. If you want info as soon as I get it follow my IG @blue_flame_raptor

OP
RaptorTremor

RaptorTremor

Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat Sport Tremor
UPDATE: Tremor is back from the bodyshop after a week of mostly sitting outside. They replaced the bumper, fog light trim, track bar and realigned the fender and fender flare. They said they had to order special paint for it since it had a dark base coat with a candy blue tint over it. The fog ligbt piece took a long time to get, they said it was on back order with 85 people waiting. The day before I took it to the shop it was making a clunking noise as I turn the wheel, upon closer inspection the readylift trackbar had tons on movement. This is because the axle took the main impact. All in the total for this shit is definitely over $3k while the RR guy tried to pay me $1k. Now I need to get the diminished value of my truck.
20200721_151659.jpg

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge