Tremor rear lift block

JMS1

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Superduty
I believe the standard 2022 Superduty F250 rear block is 2" in height and tapered. I believe the Tremor as measured is 3.25" in height. I was trying to order a rear set of Tremor blocks and believe this is the part number LC3Z-5598-C and -D. Can anyone confirm any or all of this? Thank You

If you are willing I got a set I'm not going to use. I got them with a bunch of other extras I wanted. Let me know.

JMS1
What did you find, did the blk`s work correct in your measurement how much of a lift did you end up with & how did you make out with the U bolts in length?

JMS1
What did you find, did the blk`s work correct in your measurement how much of a lift did you end up with & how did you make out with the U bolts in length?
I was very fortunate that "HeavyAssault" above had a set of blocks 3" with a 2.5 degree taper. They are what the Tremor comes with factory. I had installed the Readylift 2.5" leveling kit but the front ended up 1/2" higher than the rear. I had to purchase new longer u-bolts for the install as the factory ones were not long enough. Once installed the stance is perfect, 1/2" taller in the rear. All is well.

And no after pics? (sigh) 🤔 🤔

No worries. Just glad to hear it worked out for ya! :cool: :cool:

CJC has a Tremor block kit with U-Bolts. My 2022 sits slightly higher in the rear with Carli leveling springs on the front.

i want to go the other way. i have the carli level kit and as it sits the rear is slightly higher than the front. i’d rather the rear sit slightly lower than the front. could i put the non tremor standard blocks on?

the guys from cjc recommended getting a custom block made by these guys…

if i did id get a 2” maybe 1.5” block but im not sure what taper to select? anyone know?

i want to go the other way. i have the carli level kit and as it sits the rear is slightly higher than the front. i’d rather the rear sit slightly lower than the front. could i put the non tremor standard blocks on?

if i did id get a 2” maybe 1.5” block but im not sure what taper to select? anyone know?

Yes, you can use the 2020+ non Tremor blocks.

My 2018 (not a tremor but I like you guys better) came with the 3.25'' block, I have a 1.5'' rough country coil upfront and my 35's look tiny! 17-19 came much taller from factory, the later years were lowered. I will be replacing my blocks with a 4.5 down the road.

Just get the OEM blocks and new u-bolts.

2* taper. PMF blocks are great, but expensive. you also have to buy new u-bolts too. easiest and cheapest route would be to get factory 2" blocks and u-bolts

the owner at PMF suspension, Trevor, told me that you want the 2.5 degree taper for 6 3/4 length bed.

anyone know the part numbers for the 2” factory blocks and ubolts. im having a hell of a time navigating the parts catalog on my phone

anyone know the part numbers for the 2” factory blocks and ubolts. im having a hell of a time navigating the parts catalog on my phone

Find the VIN for a non-Tremor truck, give it to your Ford Parts dealer. They should be able to give you the right numbers. Or use FairWay Ford...they usually have a lot of EBAY items with a decent reputation.

Back