Tremor order confirmed

Evolrider

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Lariat Tremor 7.3 carbonized gray
I visited my dealer this weekend and worked out my build, I just received my order confirmation today! I read a post earlier that said they might not be accepting new orders which had me a tad worried but guess they are still accepting them. Almost fully loaded Lariat with the exception of moonroof and winch. Now comes the waiting game..

1620692585452.png

Congrats!! Let the long wait begin. (I know the pain as I'm also waiting for my 22MY order.)

I visited my dealer this weekend and worked out my build, I just received my order confirmation today! I read a post earlier that said they might not be accepting new orders which had me a tad worried but guess they are still accepting them. Almost fully loaded Lariat with the exception of moonroof and winch. Now comes the waiting game..

View attachment 23953
I think those of us that have read widely on the forum could tell you that there's a big difference in the, shall we say, competence of dealers. Some seem to be clueless about everything while others seem to be able to work the impossible. Actually the later are just good dealerships that are in touch with the manufacturing side of the company.

Congratulation! Looks like you have one of the good dealers. Hope the factory can keep the orders coming. ?

congrats hope it comes soon!

You did get the Ultimate Trailer Tow system with 360 cameras. If not, you should.
Agreed, had to order a truck , my dealer had the truck with everything I wanted except UTT and led headlights. Compromised on my 2017 and decided I'll just wait it out to get exactly what I wanted .

I think those of us that have read widely on the forum could tell you that there's a big difference in the, shall we say, competence of dealers. Some seem to be clueless about everything while others seem to be able to work the impossible. Actually the later are just good dealerships that are in touch with the manufacturing side of the company.

Congratulation! Looks like you have one of the good dealers. Hope the factory can keep the orders coming. ?
I bought my last truck from this dealer and was 100% satisfied, no high pressure BS and pricing was spot on. No surprise they got this order entered correctly.
You did get the Ultimate Trailer Tow system with 360 cameras? If not, you should.
Yup, I did include the UTT option. Got every option minus LED light, moonroof and winch. I would love the winch but to pricey

Yup, I did include the UTT option. Got every option minus LED light, moonroof and winch. I would love the winch but to pricey
If you drive much at night out of the city you would love the led , I added the OEM led after I couldn't find a replacement bulb that threw a good pattern from the huge housing these trucks have . Adding led lights after the fact isn't cheap.

I bought my last truck from this dealer and was 100% satisfied, no high pressure BS and pricing was spot on. No surprise they got this order entered correctly.

If you can, get the LED lighting and the dual battery setup. The LEDs blow everything else I've had over the years out of the water. The dual batteries will open up other options down the road and they're pretty expensive to add after the fact.

Congrats. Welcome to the ‘22 club!!

Congrats and I'm waiting for my 2022 as well..... I never got a confirmation from Ford but I do have my dealer order summary.

End of February
That's surprising. I think I've read some comments where Feb. orders were being built. Don't loose hope, mine was ordered Jan. 20th and I didn't get any solid feedback until it was already in production in late March. Honestly I think it was already in the shipping process when I got a production update and it was at the dealer within 4-5 days.

Back