HOT! Tremor Off-Road Hoodies Available Now!

I have another small batch of forum hoodies in stock and ready to ship!

I just ordered one, saw several people at the meet up wearing hoodies and t shirts, and felt left out! Not anymore!! Everyone needs one!!

I have another small batch of forum hoodies in stock and ready to ship!

Just ordered a green XL 👍

Thanks everyone! Most of the orders placed today are in the mail, the remaining orders will ship out first thing tomorrow. If you have any issues, please let me know. I want to make sure you guys are happy with the hoodies/shirts. (y)

Damn got mine yesterday that was quick figured it take a while going from Texas to PA

Thanks everyone! Most of the orders placed today are in the mail, the remaining orders will ship out first thing tomorrow. If you have any issues, please let me know. I want to make sure you guys are happy with the hoodies/shirts. (y)
Hey, let me know if you will do a blue hoodie anytime.

Just re upped my supporting membership and ordered a hoodie, shirt and the tumbler. (y)

Got an unexpected compliment about the hoodie today. Good stuff. I just wish all those M buyers of the black hoodie could back off next time and let others buy one, too ;-)

Got an unexpected compliment about the hoodie today. Good stuff. I just wish all those M buyers of the black hoodie could back off next time and let others buy one, too ;-)
Got a compliment on mine tonight as well. Nice hoodie for sure! Thanks @modified!

I have one and enjoy wearing it, but would also add a few more if they came with front zippers or buttons with a small logo on the front and a large one on the back. 😉

The new sweatshirt is very nice quality! I will be retiring the one I bought a couple years ago. Thanks @modified

I have one and enjoy wearing it, but would also add a few more if they came with front zippers or buttons with a small logo on the front and a large one on the back. 😉

Thanks! I like the idea of a zip up hoodie.

I'd buy a Grey 3xl or 4xl hoodie - but it looks like the shop is offline ?

1703817297962.png

I'd buy a Grey 3xl or 4xl hoodie - but it looks like the shop is offline ?

View attachment 138789

I take the store down when I'm unable to ship items out the same day. It's back up now.

I don't have any grey hoodies in that size, but a few green ones left that look great!

any idea of when 3xl Grey are back in stock?

Any way you can do hoodies with the truck somehow on it?? Similar to this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231229_114538_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20231229_114538_Firefox.jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 18
Back