The Wall

MTTremor

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 King Ranch Tremor
My buddy WAS building the wall on the AZ Mexico boarder. On Friday they got orders to stop as per Biden. At the end of the memo they we told that all Contractors awarded the work will get the fist option to bid on the future work to remove it as per Biden.

Attachments

• 759.jpeg
    759.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 103
  • 4608.jpeg
    4608.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 88
  • 19638.jpeg
    19638.jpeg
    285.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 18765.jpeg
    18765.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 18447.jpeg
    18447.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 91
Is Biden also going to demob the Border Patrol?

They heard rumors about the that but no official word. He is trying to demonstrate ICE.
Here is a picture of the Boarder Patrol flying over every 30 minutes to add protection to the builders.

Attachments

• 3763.jpeg
    3763.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 40
He actually said he's going to remove the wall?? How disgusting.

@Iron Man - your buddy should submit a copy of that memo to Fox and other new channels.
I’m done watching the news after they stole the election. I now don’t care about news. Just going to live life blind to all the garbage going on. Sickens me what’s going on. ????

My buddy WAS building the wall on the AZ Mexico boarder. On Friday they got orders to stop as per Biden. At the end of the memo they we told that all Contractors awarded the work will get the fist option to bid on the future work to remove it as per Biden.

This is so bad for this country..I live in CA which has been destroyed by liberal policies and now they are more insane then ever! So I’m going to Texas in 2 years where you still have rights ??

Yes to stimulate our economy.
This bill was Biden first executive order he signed last Monday.

Wow. I knew he was planning to stop any further construction, but had not yet heard he was planning to take down what was already built :(

This is so bad for this country..I live in CA which has been destroyed by liberal policies and now they are more insane then ever! So I’m going to Texas in 2 years where you still have rights ??

Texas is now a purple state, thanks to the influx of people fleeing other states but continuing to vote Democrat. Austin is a liberal cesspool, a far cry from what is used to be.

Our Governor has to fix the stupid stuff the Austin city council keeps doing. Defunding police, removing the homeless camping ban. Gov Abbot will be addressing both of these issues this session.

Look at the oil industry he said he was not going to mess with. He shut down the pipe line from Canada and has put a 60 day hold on all drilling permits.
The he sent 43 billion dollars over seas to help another 3rd world country for hunger. When we have service members her in America that are homeless and hungry. They should come first.
I feel that any service member should come home and receive full benefits, a job, and a house provided by our government for their service by laying their lives on the line.
We have our own damn issues here we need to come FIRST and then other countries can be next thats if we have the resources. We are a strong country and we can support ourselves so stop sending jobs over seas and bring back Made in America.

Her on Texas most the Hispanic workers are illegal and they are paid cash on Friday. They do not pay taxes and you will find them at Wal mart sending their money to Mexico.
My parents had to go through Ellis Island to become citizens, check for diseases and their IQ and then they we required to have a sponsor family until they paid back America for all expenses for their trip over. While on the BOAT they were required to work but mot be seen my the upper class.

While here and not a citizen they signed a piece of paper stating they will not ask for any government assistance until they became citizens. They were checked for illness and their mental ID. We need more Ellis Islands and to reopen the one we have. To me this should have never be discontinued.

Hell you call UPS or any large corporation and your talking to someone that you cannot understand the you ask to speak with someone here in the states and you are told they unable to transfer you..
We are paying them while we have some unemployed people here that want a job.

We are giving illegals extra money for each child they already have and for each one they have here monthly Very upsetting to me. We do not get anything for having children except a tax deduction once a year.

There is a caravan already coming up from South America with 11,000 migrating this way since Biden took office.

I'm sorry for voicing my opinion but this needs to stop.

Texas is now a purple state, thanks to the influx of people fleeing other states but continuing to vote Democrat. Austin is a liberal cesspool, a far cry from what is used to be.

Our Governor has to fix the stupid stuff the Austin city council keeps doing. Defunding police, removing the homeless camping ban. Gov Abbot will be addressing both of these issues this session.

Yeah the numbers this last election in Texas freaked me out so my wife and I keep going back and forth between Texas and Tennessee..but based off what I hear
Elected officials say in Texas seems like the 2nd amendment is still safe in Texas and good schools I can’t start my kids in school And have them learn this garbage they are pushing on our kids today.

Look at the oil industry he said he was not going to mess with. He shut down the pipe line from Canada and has put a 60 day hold on all drilling permits.
The he sent 43 billion dollars over seas to help another 3rd world country for hunger. When we have service members her in America that are homeless and hungry. They should come first.
I feel that any service member should come home and receive full benefits, a job, and a house provided by our government for their service by laying their lives on the line.
We have our own damn issues here we need to come FIRST and then other countries can be next thats if we have the resources. We are a strong country and we can support ourselves so stop sending jobs over seas and bring back Made in America.

Her on Texas most the Hispanic workers are illegal and they are paid cash on Friday. They do not pay taxes and you will find them at Wal mart sending their money to Mexico.
My parents had to go through Ellis Island to become citizens, check for diseases and their IQ and then they we required to have a sponsor family until they paid back America for all expenses for their trip over. While on the BOAT they were required to work but mot be seen my the upper class.

While here and not a citizen they signed a piece of paper stating they will not ask for any government assistance until they became citizens. They were checked for illness and their mental ID. We need more Ellis Islands and to reopen the one we have. To me this should have never be discontinued.

Hell you call UPS or any large corporation and your talking to someone that you cannot understand the you ask to speak with someone here in the states and you are told they unable to transfer you..

We are giving illegals extra money for each child they already have and for each one they have here monthly Very upsetting to me. We do not get anything for having children except a tax deduction once a year.

There is a caravan already coming up from South America with 11,000 migrating this way since Biden took office.

100% ?

This is coming from all the democrats moving here and wanting to change our laws because they were not able to do that in the state they came from.

I seen this on a restroom door and had to take a picture.

Attachments

• 20200906_130748.jpg
    20200906_130748.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 32

Dude don’t ever be sorry for stating the TRUTH more patriots that actually care about this country need to speak up or these liberal morons will ruin this country.

Yeah the numbers this last election in Texas freaked me out so my wife and I keep going back and forth between Texas and Tennessee..but based off what I hear
Elected officials say in Texas seems like the 2nd amendment is still safe in Texas and good schools I can’t start my kids in school And have them learn this garbage they are pushing on our kids today.

The State Government is still very strong conservative/Republican, can't say for how long though.

This is coming from all the democrats moving here and wanting to change our laws because they were not able to do that in the state they came from.

I seen this on a restroom door and had to take a picture.

Where the hell can you raise a family where AMERICAN values still matter I’m 31 and have 3 young kids I will sacrifice job and everything to get them to a good safe state idc at this point..I wish Texas would leave and become its own state so liberals would just leave and stay in CA ??‍♂️

The State Government is still very strong conservative/Republican, can't say for how long though.

Well if this A hole Biden gets his way and let’s all these damn caravans in probably not to long sadly..if that happens I’ll head up to Dakota or some place to called for guys with man buns

Back