The Tremor I purchased or plan to purchase is a....

My Tremor is an

• Total voters
First Tremor I saw.......did not even know what it was...... and once I did know..... I bought it! 15 January 2020. F250 6.7 Ultimate Lariat.

F-350 diesel. 350 because I don’t live in a state where the higher weight rating triggers any outrageous fees or anything and figured why not.

Diesel because I had a 2011 F-250 with the 6.7L diesel and have had a bunch of other vehicles since then but always find myself missing a diesel truck. I don’t tow anything heavy enough to need the diesel because my F-150 Ecoboost is more than capable. I have enough friends with boats and travel trailers though that I’ll probably find myself towing more and more with an F-350. I also rack up a ton of miles traveling for work and it seems like the diesels hold up better over time and hold their values quite a bit better as well.

Let us know what Tremor you purchased or plan to purchase!

If you want to tell us why you chose that model, that would be cool too.
Diesel for range and fuel economy and the ability to get a long range tank. Hardly any petrol ones imported and almost everyone wants a diesel here so resale better.

F350 due to higher GVM. F250 would probably do it but I’d have to watch what I put into it much more than an F350.

Coming from a 2019 F-150. We bought the truck knowing we were going to get a TT. I just didn't realize the Boss wanted a 34' TT! What the Boss wants, she gets! Truck can pull it, but I don't like the 7 mpg or getting swung around so much by the TT. We got a 250 diesel, don't think we'll need the 350.

F250 Gas...didn't want/need the added cost and issues with a diesel, emissions systems on new diesels today are PIA. I am a former 7.3 powerstroke owner. I pull a trialer couple times a year and do a lot of short trips, kids to practice ect. I just needed the f250 payload for my slide in camper.

250 with the 10K GVWR derate because it's already more than I need and California taxes the higher GVWR and 350 a lot more.

7.3 gasser because I wanted simplicity and didn't need the extra power of the Diesel.

250 with the 10K GVWR derate because it's already more than I need and California taxes the higher GVWR and 350 a lot more.

7.3 gasser because I wanted simplicity and didn't need the extra power of the Diesel.
Yeah that California stuff sucks

Back